Ena Guest House
    Very Good 4/5
    • Room Service
      Great 4.5/5
      • Breakfast included
      See what travelers are saying:
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed October 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed there on 25 September to 2 October. The owners were really lovely, recommended places and gave good tips for tourists. The room was large, cleaned daily, nicely decorated and a really good location. I will mention again the owners, who care and help with any request. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
      22  Thank Meital W
      Reviewed October 1, 2013

Good points:
      10 mins walk from Roma Termini station and Colosseum
      Clean and modern rooms - spacious room and good shower
      Valentina and Carlos helpful with advice etc helping us to find our way around rome
      Small bottle of wine left as welcome gift
      Wifi

Bad points:
      Bathroom did smell a bit drainy but kept door shut and was not too bad
      Double glazing still let a lot of noise through from street etc
      Valentina and Carlos not available all the time at reception but phone numbers left in case we needed to contact them but had no issues
      did not ruin our holiday one bit so dont let any of this put you off just being a critic!!

Overall if returning to Rome I would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
      16  Thank Selecta1984
      Reviewed August 29, 2013

I traveled alone to Roma, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I was greeted with friendly, helpful and efficient Valentina, and I instantly felt safe and comfortable. Carlo and Valentina left me a bottle of wine and flowers on my second night which was so kind. The beds were incredibly comfortable and HUGE! The rooms were spacious, creatively decorated and the temperature was perfect (even in August). Thank you for such a brilliant stay, I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
      23  Thank glew1984
      Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stayed in Ena Guest House for 3 nights in July this year.
      The location is very convenient to the train station, metro, a tourist sights.
      The Guest House is quirky, clean, small scale, and the hosts really provide the personal touch.
      The rooms are clean (although our bins hadn't been changed in the change over from the previous guests), a good size with lots of room for luggage, fun, quirky decor in the bedrooms, they are not very well sound proofed (we had to listen to the people next door arguing late into the night), the air conditioning is very good, but the wifi signal was poor.
      Overall I would recommend Ena Guest House to others, and would consider staying there again. Keep up the great work guys ;)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
      19  Thank fionab555
      Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were delighted with our stay here. The room had a stylish and hip decor. More importantly it was very clean.
      The guesthouse is located about a 10 minute walk from the train station and a 5 minute walk to closest metro station. Lots of restaurants around. Walk another 15 minutes from guesthouse and you'll reach the colosseum.
      Both Valentina and Carlo were fabulous and very welcoming. They even had a nicely bubbly surprise for us on our last night.
      When in Rome, definitely stay here!

• Stayed: July 2013