This is a great little spot and we would stay here again if we get a chance! It is a 20 minute walk from the Roma Termini Train Stop. It is located in the Monti neighborhood near the colosseum, roman forum, and walking distance to many of the other key points of interest in Rome. It is also close to bus stops if you don't walk to most of your destinations. There are many great restaurants, bars, and bakeries very near by. The room was very clean and comfortable. It was decorated with a modern style and was the typical european size. The staff was very nice and helpful. Orielle suggested some very delicious restaurants and gave great directions. She also spoke english well, a HUGE blessing! Thank you for the wonderful stay!
A few tips:
1. HQH Coloseo is located in a residential building on Del Serpenti on the 3rd floor. You will need to look for it carefully (across the street from American Apparal and next door to a Pizza place with a Neon "Pizza" sign) and ring the buzzer to be let in. A staff member will email you before you arrival to discuss the time you will be arriving so they will be sure to be there when you check in.
2. There is no elevator. The gentleman that checked us in was kind to carry my bag upstairs. So if you stay here pack light, which is a good recommendation really for staying anywhere in Italy (hard to roll luggage on cobbled streets)
3. April is a great time to stay in Italy. The weather is fabulous during the day (mid 70's) and at night it is nice and cool. So the airconditioning units haven't been serviced to be used in most hotels (the case with HQH) so you must sleep with the windows open if you like it cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes walk from the Colosseo and Fori Imperiali, this property is right in the heart of the eternal city. About 15 minutes from the stunning Trevi Fountain and Piazza Venezia. Boasting free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, accommodation at the HQH Colosseo has modern decor, with parquet floors and a flat-screen satellite TV. Just 300 metres from the property, Cavour Metro Station offers direct links to Termini Train Station and the Vatican Museums. Guests can find many shops, restaurants and cafes in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your HQH Colosseo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.