“Nice bar”

Drugo
Ranked #4,865 of 12,362 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The perfect wine bar to hang out at night, listening relaxing live jazz music while drinking a beer or a glass of wine in the quartier of Pigneto. 10 minutes away from Termini station...
“Nice bar”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been in the area of pigneto by accident and so I searched for a nice place to go. Drugo has a special atmisphere not easy to find somewhere else. I spent several hours caise I could finally find different beers to drink. Loved it

Seattle
“Don't understand the high ranking...”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The fact that Drugo is currently ranked second best restaurant in Rome just goes to show how incredibly skewed TripAdvisor can be! I never write reviews but I feel compelled in this case... First of all, it's more a bar than a restaurant, because there are only a few dishes on the menu and not even many tables. The atmosphere is cool (Drugo is the Italian translation of The Dude in The Big Lebowski so he is on the door - which gave the place 1,000 initial bonus points in my book!), but the bartender/server (I've only ever seen one guy working there) was rude and acted superior. We ordered mojitos that were small, watery, and had a weird unidentifiable addition. I ordered a plate of couscous and vegetables that was very obviously salted twice - and by that I mean, when the couscous was cooking, they must have forgotten they had already salted the water... because eating it seemed like swallowing seawater.

My advice is - maybe go there for a glass of wine, but leave the cocktails (which they don't know how to make here) and food out of it. And if you're just visiting Rome, don't even consider wasting your time here! Go to a trattoria to get a real restaurant! I live in the neighborhood and I won't be going back there, there's no reason whatsoever to try this place if you only have a short time in Rome. If you are staying in Pigneto, there are numerous better places on the pedestrian area and also across the tracks (Circonvallazione Casilina).

And TripAdvisor - if a new restaurant owner gets 20 friends to write good reviews, that does not make it the best (or second best) restaurant in Rome!

• Visited September 2013
8 Thank rmmsea
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Funny place”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

What we got in Drugo is a lot of new friends. Drugo has many kinds of beer. Some are good. In addition we can enjoy live music. The singers are amazing although we dont understand what they sing x:. We love the way we are welcomed. So warm with nice servers. People here is so friendly .We can make friends with them . Atmosphere is so noisy and crowded. We had fantastic night in Drugo

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Theresa H
Kilkenny, Ireland
“Delightful evening in Drugo”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Loved this place, cannot even think of one negative point! Will definitely be recommending it to my friends.

• Visited July 2013
Barcelona
“A really good experience”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was there following a friend's recommendation and the place really worth it. The staff was really nice and, the most important part, the food and beers were fantastic. Also has a very good quality-price.

If you're going to Rome, you have to go there, 10/10 :)

• Visited August 2013