“Excellelent neapolitan restaurant”

Rossopomodoro Roma Largo di Torre Argentina
Ranked #553 of 12,262 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
New York City, New York
“Excellelent neapolitan restaurant”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I think this brand of chain of restaurants is amazing, real neapolitan pizza and italian cuisine. You must try it in the shopping center EUROMA 2 it's absolutely the best restaurant there. Don't listen to who said it's expensive because it's not true. You just pay for quality!

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Naples, Italy
“Good compromise”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have been 3 times in this restaurant. The location is spectacular and the place utselfis nice. Good pizzas, good pasta and good service. Average 20/30 euro per person. Not a torist trap like many in the city centre.

• Visited May 2013
CT
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

After touring the Vatican and walking a good ways afterward, we couldn't wait to grab lunch and relax. What we didn't realize in stumbling upon Rosso Pomodoro was that it would be a memorable meal. My son and I had pizza and it was some of the best we had during our entire trip - rivaling what we had in Naples. I had the Pizza Massese with spicy salami. My wife had a chicken dish that was great as well. The staff was a bit moody, but fine. The wine was great. The atmosphere is very casual, friendly, and energetic with a true city feel. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank rurimaja
Rome, Italy
“Exactly what a weary tourist needed”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had spent a long and tiring day walking throughout Rome and was determined to find a delicious pizza place to finish my first night in the city. Rosso Pomodoro had fantastic pizza (naples style) that had me finstantly forgetting the pain of 10+ miles of walking. Decently priced with incredibly fast wifi and available ipads for free use! Maybe not the most authentic place, but it had all of the things I could've dreamed of as a weary traveler. Do not overlook this pizza and pasta joint as an affordable and delicious alternative to many tourist traps found around the capitol

• Visited April 2013
Rome, Italy
“extraordinary pizza!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been to this place (Largo di Torre Argentina) many times and I had wonderful pizza and not only. The best of this place are Montanare - fried pizza with a little bit of tomato souse, basil and parmigiano cheese - the best that I've ever had. Once I took their gnocchi alla sorrentina - they were amazing as well. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2012