“Rome to be seen in one day? Excellent choice!”
Review of Buzz4Tours

Buzz4Tours
Ranked #68 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Here is a great opportunity to tour the city independently by driving Buzz, the cutest two seater electric car you will ever ride in. You will have an iPad at your disposal with free internet to catch-up with your favourite ''socials'' as you go. A pre-loaded navigator will take you to each point of interest in sequence and when you get there you'll be able to listen to the explanation of our audio-guides...touring made easy!As an alternative you could join a small convoy of our fun electric cars and let our expert guide talk you through the eternal city on our four hour tours. We now also offer Vespa scooter rental equipped with a pre-set GPS to take you around all the landmarks and guided Vespa tours!
Riga, Latvia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Rome to be seen in one day? Excellent choice!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Outstanding attitude towards the client. Value versus price is perfect.

If You are in Rome - definitely spend one day with this amazing tours.

Visited February 2013

• Greek first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Buzz4Tours Rome - December 2012”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I got in contact with Peter at Buzz4Tours.com following a recommendation from a friend, who said it was not to be missed. Peter was excellent in replying to my email queries and my Father, Sister, two Nephews and I ended up having a guided Buzz car tour of Rome in three Buzz cars which lasted about 4 1/2 hours and covered approximately 25kms and lead us to seeing attractions in Rome that we most definitely would not have otherwise seen such as the Secret Keyhole on Aventine Hill.

Heading out into Rome's traffic was a bit nerve racking at first but that feeling rapidly disappeared given how much fun it was to drive around in the tiny cars. Not all the driving was on the busy roads but some of it was, a good deal was on quiet back streets and pedestrianised areas where only electric vehicles are permitted. This enabled us to drive right up to such attractions as the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. Being so small it wasn't too difficult to find somewhere to park the cars when heading off to look at the attractions and the iPad that provides Navigation doubled as a audio guide for many of the attractions which was an added bonus.

You do require a driving license and will be required to drive in amongst Rome's traffic but my Buzz car experience is definitely what I talk about most and the first thing I recommend to anyone headed to Rome. My entire family loved the experience and thought it was the perfect way to start off our holiday in Rome.

I'd recommend Buzz4Tours for anyone looking to see as much of Rome as they can in a short period of time, or who is just looking to do something a little bit out of the ordinary.

Peter offers guided tours or alternately you can hire the cars with the iPad for navigation and go out and explore Rome yourself.

Visited December 2012