“The best service in Rome!”
Review of Otello

Otello
Ranked #69 of 14,938 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Let me first start by saying the pizza was great. But what really makes Osteria Pizzeria da Otello stand stand head and shoulders above the crowd is their attention to service. This was the first, and so far the only, restaurant in Rome that asked us how our food was. They were very attentive to my food allergy and our server Antonio even saved me from sharing a slice from my husband's pizza thereby averting potential disaster.I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Gualagwk
Write a reviewReviews (10,904)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had the most amazing home made pasta, value for money. Azzurra and Claudia were both very warm in service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Really great people work here. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had an evening meal, starter was a sharing plate of meats and cheese. Mains were pasta and pizza. Very nice food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing service by mimmo. Very friendly staff and great food. I would recommend this place for anyone going to Rome x

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Otello? Share your experiences!