“Real must! Highlight of my visit to Rome!”

My Vespa Sightseeing Tours
Ranked #193 of 769 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: About UsA group of young minds with the desire to create something new, to provide fun whilst having fun, going to work every day with the serenity of those who know that the day will be packed with satisfaction. We are what our scope and purpose impose on us, that of providing a dynamic and exciting service to tourists who are able to experience the city, combining art and Made in Italy with the culture of eco-sustainable vehicles.Couples, families, youngsters and elderly visitors will all find a solution that meets their needs and desires. From the comfortable Ape Calessino to the renowned Vespa; from a simple but trendy bicycle, to the technological and modern Segway, to experience Rome whilst respecting the environment. Our objective is to provide 360 degree tourist transportation services to allow visitors to discover a city which in its ancient aspects is always able to propose something new, where a story of men and ideas hides behind every single corner.
Reigate, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real must! Highlight of my visit to Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Give your feet a break and go around Rome on these vespas with the friendliest guides you could hope to meet. Best value for money as far as sightseeing goes: personal, informative, fun and truly memorable!

Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Amazing highlight of my trip to Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

We did the Rome by Night tour in an Ape Calessino and it was brilliant. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. Our driver Massimiliano went the extra mile to make sure we had an amazing evening. The sights looked beautiful lit up and it was a chance to see things in Rome we hadn't seen before.

Can't wait to come back to Rome and do one of the other tours. :)

Visited March 2014
Ulladulla, Australia
“It is an adventure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Massimiliano was a great guide and a very nice person. I doubled my wife on a vespa as we followed Massimiliano around Rome. What was meant to be a nice sunny day ended up being a very rainy day, but we still had a fantastic time. My vespa tours give you wet weather gear which will keep you dry. We saw sights that you will not normally see. The vespas are very good scooters. Note, it is not for the faint hearted to be driving yourself around on a vespa in Rome.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a way to see Rome !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Ape Calessino tour really made our first trip to Rome extra special, our tour guide Fedora was absolutely fantastic, we really cannot recommend this highly enough, it's simply the best way to see such a beautiful city.

Visited February 2014
Dingwall, United Kingdom
“Excellent, would definitely recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Had a fantastic time on this tour would recommend to anyone visiting. Great value for money and a great way to spend your time in Rome.

Visited November 2013