“Fantastic”

Rome 3-hour Sightseeing Bike Tour
Ranked #8 of 156 Outdoor Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Rome Cruiser Bike Tour is the BEST EXCURSION for the FAMILY, small groups or individuals that want to visit Rome supported by an expert Tour Guide while cruising on a comfortable bike.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We did the bike tour, and I would highly recommend it. The tour guide was brilliant, and gave you good insight into the history of each place you visited. It also gives you a good feel for the city, and allows you to get your bearings, so I would recommend you do it early on in your trip. It even included a free little ice cream stop. We both really enjoyed this tour.

Visited August 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours - Rome, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am glad that you started your Roman discovery with me and my bike tour. I really hope I managed to share with all of you some of my immense love for my home town!! be back soon and keep in touch through fb! ciaoooo, faBIO (:

• Hebrew first
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Truly a Rome Highlight”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

As an avid bike rider, I always seek out ways to travel by bike to see what cannot be seen as easily by car, bus or on foot. So it is without hesitation that I give this tour an 11 out of 10 for a fantastic way to beat the heat, the crowds, and the insanity of a summer day in Rome.
Alexandro is indeed a well versed, affable guide with excellent English and Italian language skills that enable him to fully describe all the monuments and related history in just enough detail to keep you engaged on a 95 degree day.
I highly recommend the cruiser bike tour. Even if you plan to visit the monuments separately or with other tours - this was a fantastic introduction to many of Rome's great sights (sites). Great for teens as well!!

Visited August 2013
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Cruiser Bike Tours - Rome, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
all comments are always more than welcome, but when it comes to comments like this one you have posted I fill my heart with joy. I'm really happy all was up to your expectations anx truly look forward to having another ride together in the near future!!! many many many thx!! alEX (:
taunton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Bike tour”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Great fun tour would recommend and we will use again. Great staff anc bikes good quality . On visiting rome its a must do tour

thanks for reviewing us! I'm happy everything was fun and that you'll come back to visit us soon.
arrivederci from all of us, the italysegwaytours crew of rome. (:
Reykjavik, Iceland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very good trip, brilliant guide”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The route covered the main Rome attractions. All of us enjoyed the trip and the free ice cream! Luckily we were guided by Fabio, an archaeologist, that was able to answer all of our questions about the history of this great city.

Visited June 2013
archaeology class on a cruiser bike in rome!!! I'm happy you enjoyed time together and that all exceeded your expectations. see you all on your next ride! bye bye faBIO (;
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect way to see Rome!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Our tour guide Alessandro was very passionate and knowledgable about the history of his fantastic home City of Rome. There were four in our group; my wife and our two kids who are 10 and 12. They love it too! Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
we had a wonderful morning together!! million of thx for sharing your views here and for choosing italysegwaytours for your bike ride in Rome. see you soon... ALex (: