“Be aware this is a take away and not a sit down!”
Review of Pinsere

Pinsere
Ranked #28 of 12,875 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We made tracks for this place after a loooong walk.

Pros:
Loads a locals
Amaaazzzing mini individual pizzas (as most seem to be), hence 5 stars

Cons:
No seating whatsoever, so make sure you aren't in dire need of a rest, you won't get that here
Not 'that' Central
Chaotic ordering if at lunchtime!

3  Thank Christian W
Write a ReviewReviews (3,575)

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best pizza I've ever eaten. Worth the trip if you are in a small group of adults. No place to sit and you have to order fast or you lose your place in line. Very chaotic but the pizza is incredible.

1  Thank Hannah P
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We found the place on our last day. There was a quite a little queue and many people standing around eating outside. There were lots of staff and so I placed an order fairly quickly which was cooked to order and came out their oven within a few minutes. The pizzas were lovely, warm and fresh. I could not fault them and excellent value for money, you should definitely try them, I wish I had sooner

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We found this one on tripadvisor and decided to try and was not disappointed at all. Great pizza with surpised taste. We loved it very much and do not miss this!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

If you go to Rome you have to eat here. It is amazing. Super friendly and Helpful staff explained the Pizza's to me I tried three, all of which were beautiful. I am going back tomorrow to try some more! My favourite had Red Peppers, Sausage and Smoked Cheese and it was incredible. We also had one with Mortadella Ham, Ricotta and Pistachio and a traditional Margherita both of which were awesome. You must go here if you Love Pizza.

1  Thank Breadman27

Been to Pinsere? Share your experiences!