Rome Shuttle Service - Day Tour

from $16.40
from $18.78
from $18.78
More Info
All reviews door to door service claudio transfer driver euros
Reviewed 5 days ago

We recently used Roma Shuttle service during our recent trip to Rome. We used the service for 3 of our 4 days in Rome. Our drivers Alessandro & Alfredo were wonderful. They were able to drive us around the city in clean vehicles. They were able to accommodate the changes in our itinerary. Would highly recommend and would use them again

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I have always used this service to shuttle to our hotels or pick up service to airport. The drivers have always been punctual and kind. The rate was reasonable and so worth it. When in Rome... I will always this service.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We booked Rome Shuttle Service for airport transport and for transport to and from the cruise terminal. The service was excellent. The cost was very competitive. We are a family of 8 of having timely transport service made our family vacation seamless. I would highly recommend this transport service.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Our driver was excellent. Our group of 4 was picked up at the cruise ship and comfortably and safely driven to the Vatican, picked up and taken to a wonderful restaurant for lunch, the best fresh pasta we ever had, then off to the Coliseum where were were dropped off and texted our driver when our tour was complete. Then back to the ship. We highly recommend his services. 4 Long Island Travelers :)

1  Thank chickey321
Reviewed July 24, 2017

We first started using Claudio several years ago. They are always reliable so when you arrive, they are there to whisk you away to your hotel, airport or whatever. This time, they picked us up at the port in Civitavecchia and took us to our hotel in Rome. When we ended our visit in Rome, they picked us up at the hotel at 5:30 AM and took us to the airport for an early morning flight. We always rely on Claudio and would not use anyone else.

3  Thank JerryG1770
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We arranged four transfers ahead of time for our family of 7, setting everything up through email with Claudio. Even though our flight into Rome was delayed, the driver picked us up shortly after we called to let Claudio know we had arrived. Very smooth ride to hotel. The subsequent transfers from the train to another hotel and back, and from the hotel back to the airport were right on time, and drivers were very professional. Prices quoted in email were paid in euros at end of each ride. Cost of service from airport was about the same as it would have been for 7 of us to ride the train, and we got door to door service! Couldn't have asked for better service. I highly recommend Rome Shuttle Service. Thanks, Claudio!

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Best professional services if anybody need a secure and safe trip. I use their services twice and I'll do it again without thinking. Proffessional and nice drivers, top cars and all you can need for this type of business.

2  Thank Join1977
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We used this company for three shuttles( from airport to Cruise terminal, back into Rome, then out to the airport). Very good communication through the whole of the booking procedure, very punctual service and felt the driver drove safely. He was helpful with loading and unloading bags. The service was well priced in comparison to some other companies and that is one reason ( together with TA reviews) why we chose them. The on,y negative point was that we had ordered child seats for our small children. However, they were not fixed into the van at pick up and the driver did not know how to fix them in either. We managed to fit one ourselves, but couldn't work out how to secure the second seat which meant one child had to travel without the correct seat. Otherwise, the service was very good.

1  Thank mhz
Reviewed September 13, 2016

This is my 2nd review for this company. I found Rome Shuttle Service on the internet quite by accident in 2012 and noticed their prices were so much less expensive than all other companies I had previously checked out. At the time there were few reviews on TripAdvisor for any shuttle services and most were 'iffy' at best - with the exception of this company - their reviews were good. Their website was clear, the vehicles looked nice and I decided to book with them. Claudio Guagnelli is a huge part of why I keep using their service. I kept in touch with him thru email and all arrangements were flawless even if there were delays in our flight times. I have booked with them 4 times now. Each time our driver was at the airport meeting point holding the sign with my name on it. Each of our drivers were very professional; took our luggage, walked us to a new-model, clean, smoke-free vehicle, parked very close to the terminal. They were polite, informative, and impeccably dressed! The return rides from our hotel to the airport were perfect as well. We had plenty of time once at the airport to get thru security and ticketing with plenty of time for last minute shopping. I will be continue booking with them for future trips to Rome because transportation is one thing I do not have to worry about - they are dependable and safe! Many thanks to all working at Rome Shuttle Service - great job!

2  Thank J S
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We used there service twice- when we arrived at the airport, we had a driver take us to our hotel in Rome. Also we used them again at the end of our cruise, we stayed the night in North of Italy and was picked up and transported back to the airport. Each time we received excellent service. Claudio and I communicated via email. He was great and always answered my questions promptly! The drivers were great and professional. Claudio gave us a great price. I will definitely recommend them and will also be using them again when I return!!