“Real Italian food, quiet little place”

Il Fellini Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Il Fellini Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #291 of 12,162 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
boca raton
“Real Italian food, quiet little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I ate here with my daughter while visiting Rome. We wanted to dine where there were more Italians and fewer americans. This place had the most delicious pasta with tomato sauce I have ever had. The meal started with a complimentary glass of perseco (also delicious), continued with a delicious piece of beef, and grilled veggies and ended with coffee. We weren't disappointed! Everything was great including the price!

• Visited June 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Peterborough, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went here with my boyfriend during our break this Spring. We arrived at the restaurant pretty early (around 6.15 p.m.)and the staff were so friendly that they opened the restaurant just for us and within minutes we each had a glass of prosecco. The waitress was absolutely lovely, whilst we were waiting for our food she wrote us a list of places she would recommend visiting in Rome (bars, restuarants, sights etc.) which was so sweet! It was really romantic, had nice decor, played jazz music and just had a nice vibe. it began to get busy after we had been there for about 20 minutes.

The food was great too! I had a selection of bruscetta to start, which was lovely and my partner had a spectacular seafood starter (see pictures). He had a mixed grill for his main and I had gnocci, which I would definitely recommend. We shared a banana tiramisu for dessert. The meal was topped off by a shot of Limoncello and we left with full tummies and feeling slightly merry! :)

Perfect for a romantic evening - I would go again!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Siobhan K
SW Wisconsin
“Great place with a Group !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was with a tour group and this place is very accommodating. They were pleasant and easy to work with throughout the entire dining experience.

Somewhat pricey, so I guess "you get what you pay for" holds true here.

Food was excellent and would go back again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank 4RedEyes
“Nice italian restaurant:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice place, very near deko rome inn, marco recommend this place, was very thankful they open early for us, since we ate dinner early, service and food very good, gave us discount too:) hopefully can come back next yr to this restaurant:)

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service, and consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was the only restaurant in Rome that we went to twice. First was from a recommendation of the hotel and second was because we enjoyed the first visit. Both times, we had spaghetti carbonara as our first course, but I tried their specialty carbonara, which has seafood and was AMAZING! My partner had steak with chestnuts and a cam sauce which I will admit was not as good as anything I had. Scallop special and pasta with octopus were both superb. Recommended.

Visited June 2013