“Exceptional food, service and overall experience- not to be missed!”

Il Fellini Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Il Fellini Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #307 of 12,362 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary, International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional food, service and overall experience- not to be missed!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

After a long day walking around the colosseum my boyfriend and I decided to try out a restaurant local to our hotel. We fell in love with this place instantly! We were warmly welcomed with complimentary prosecco and bruschetta and even though we had only intended to have a quick bite- had three further courses and a bottle of red, all of which were delicious.

We were served by Marco, who was not only charming and interesting, he even recommended some other excellent places to visit on the rest of our trip.

Do not miss this place, it's even worth the journey if you are staying at the other side of the city. I highly recommend in particular, the chocolate soufflé- absolute heaven!

The only negative point I have is that they closed on Sundays. We would gladly have returned for more!!

1 Thank Ellsbells87

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Visited recently on recommendation of our hotel. Il Fellini is in a quiet street not far from Via Veneto. The staff were very welcoming and attentive without rushing us. We were brought complimentary glasses of prosecco and some light starters as compliments of the chef which was a nice touch. The food was excellent. Will definitely return if we get a chance to visit Rome again.

1 Thank M9F
Asheville
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Don't let the white table clothes, music and romantic atmosphere scare you away. We had the best service and server. Our food was a traditional Italian meal with a flare, unexpected and we appreciated that.

Galway, Ireland
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Best meal I had in Rome and the service was A1 too. While ordering they brought out complementary bread and also little bits of food to try compliments of the chef. They also gave a free glass of preseco too and other bits when I'd finished the dinner.

So glad I found this place thanks to reviews on here as there home-made pasta was the nicest I have ever had. When I return to Rome this will be the first place I go to.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Amazing. Not to be missed.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just returned from an amazing valentine's trip to Rome. We were rcommended Il Fellini by someone staying at our hotel, as it was just around the corner (and a very good, central, easily reached location too).
I honestly cannot reccomend this restaurant highly enough!
We spent about 75 euros on an fantastic three course meal with a lovely bottle of wine. The menu has everything you would expect and more and the meals were beautifully presented and tasted AMAZING. True Italian cuisine. I had the best carbonara of my life there and the antipastis were to die for. Free limoncello to finish went down a treat too!

The atmosphere in the restaurant was incredible, intimate and well-lit with lovely candle, it was very relaxing with a real classy feel.
We were served by Marco and i can honestly say that he was the nicest man we met on our trip! He made our dining experience ten times better. A genuinely lovely person that was full of really helpful information. Make sure you speak to him.
PLEASE do not miss out on the opportunity to dine here! The atmosphere is amazing, the staff friendly and welcoming and the food is perfect for a brilliant price.
Thank you Il Fellini and thank you Marco for being one of the best experiences of our holiday. (Marco get hold of us if you ever come back to Brighton!!!)

2 Thank iek10