“Wonderful way to start out our trip to Rome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Orlando

Orlando
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Orlando is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #200 of 12,162 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Annecy, France
“Wonderful way to start out our trip to Rome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

As we arrived in Rome late Saturday night, we wanted a restaurant close by our hotel, and were so fortunate to come across this one. It was a warm evening so we were able to dine outside on the terrace. Right away we were made to feel welcome - the waiters were so friendly and charming. Two glasses of chilled prosecco were brought to our table within a couple of minutes of sitting down, along with Sicilian appetizers. Our meals were both excellent, as was the dessert, and the staff were exceptional. We had even hoped to return the next evening, but it was closed as it was Sunday.

• Visited May 2013

Ancona, Italy
“Sicilian food culture at it's best!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

genuine food, genuine ingredients, genuine made, genuine staff.... You need to try this... One of the most genuine places outside Sicily..... Sicily is genuine... I'm Sicilian ....

• Visited April 2013
pennsulvania
“Walking Talking English Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

My best friend and I went here bc she and I used to both live in Orlando and our hotel was nearby so we walked to it late one night. I wanted to speak the little Italian I had learned but our server said he would be our walking talking English speaking menu. There were few people at the time so of course we got the full treatment. Maybe it was for tips; fine with me. We had the most amazing stuffed eggplant; stuffed with spaghetti noodles and topped with tomato sauce and cheese. The sauce was fresh and light, so delicious I've been craving it ever since. My friend had pistachio gelato, she said it was fantastic. I thought the service was great as was the food. We had plenty of wine, several courses and the bill was very reasonable. Sorry, I lost the receipt and the amex hasn't come in, so I can't say exactly how much, but it was not shocking and well worth it.

Visited November 2012
rome
“To avoid..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I went to this restaurant some days ago with friends, and i found it very disappointing. The worst thing was the service. Our waiter treated us very rudely, and we had to wait one hour for the pasta, and then another hour for the main course. My cous cous portion was small and with no flavour, the pasta with the sarde fish was horrible (the fish wasn't fresh at all).They misunderstood what we ordered and they brought to two different people the same dish, but we didn't complain for that because we were hungry (and angry). The last surprise was the bill: 3 antipasti, 3 pastas, 3 main courses, 2 desserts and a botte of wine: 200 €!!!! I'm sorry but it didn't worth at all, and i will never come back.

Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fantastic seafood dishes with a real taste of Sicily. 5 of us had dinner here (entree and main each) and all of the dishes were devoured with gusto. Their handling of tuna was brilliant - the seared tuna was perfectly rare and the tuna tartare simply melted in the mouth - it was so soft and fresh and flavoursome. The wine list contains some excellent matches to the menu. Two of us had the mixed seafood on cous cous and both felt it was brilliant.

Well worth a visit when next in Rome.

• Visited October 2012