“Would fly to Rome Just to Have This Pizza”

Pizzeria da Baffetto
Ranked #3,002 of 13,756 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed October 4, 2014

I'm a New Yorker and I take Pizza seriously! This is the best pizza I've ever had. No frills location and decor but makes up for it in taste. Absolutely packed. Must have a reservation. Do not miss. Trust me!

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. I visited in March 2013 but that option wasn't available on the drop down.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,467)

Reviewed October 4, 2014 via mobile

Although highly recommended, this place sucks. They have only pizza as a main meal and cannot even get that right. The food is not great tasting. The Vino de la Casa Rosso is cheap, but actually quiet good. The food is just really not good. I would much rather recommend the place down the road, Cantina & Cucina.

Reviewed October 2, 2014 via mobile

This place was highly recommended in many places (internet, books, forums etc) that's way we went there. Unfortunately we were really disappointed.. The place wasn't really nice, however good location near piazza Navona. Stuff... I will say quiet rude... They were not happy to give us table which we asked for without any reason..no smile, no good morning.. Nothing. They put some paper on the table and when I asked which vine is good they said that all from menu. The pizza was overcooked with black pizza's edges... I have expected much more for that kind of place...

Reviewed October 1, 2014

Busy, popular and straightforward, this place gets the job done with no fuss. Great, thin crust pizzas and no nonsense service. You will have to wait, you could get sat with strangers and romantic it is not, but I will definitely go back for the awesome food! Oh and the proprietor makes a pretty good napkin-bunny-puppet for the younger ones!

Reviewed September 30, 2014

Go there around 19.30, because there's a loooong queue. The best pizza I had in my life. Very cosy place, nothing fancy. Definitely worth a visit - or two :)