“ok place, friendly service”
Review of T Bone station

T Bone station
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
T Bone station is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,553 of 12,955 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Description: T-Bone Station since 1996 provides the most varied dishes from the American tradition. We have the Black Angus burgers, pork chops in bbq sauce, steak Fiorentina "T-Bone", Cheesecake and Oreocake crafts and many other delicious things. Also tex-mex food with nachos, burritos, quesadilla. Large selection of beers and Serie A and Champions League during dinner and lunch!
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It's not the typical italian place, obviously from the name... But if you want some america steaks and starters this is where you want to go.
I had a carpaccio, and this did not meet my expectations of the meal.
However the buffalo wings were really good!
Service was quick and friendly

1  Thank Charlotte N

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great place to eat, always busy, take away available to !! The steak was the best I have ever tasted and the service is great, friendly staff and very reasonable priced. Situated opposite the Diplomatic Hotel.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stumbled across this place which is just around the corner from where we were staying. It was Friday night and very busy. However they seated us quickly, and the staff were the most friendly and enthusiastic we found in our whole week in Rome. OK, so do you go to Rome to eat American style food? Well aparently a lot of people do, and, so do the locals.
Food was good and the portions plentiful. Like a previous reviewer, I had a ceasar salad, and it was average, and yes, still 11 euros! I should have chosen the steak or burger as they looked really good. On the whole, expensive, but you don't really mind if you get good service and atmosphere, and the food is good.
Verdict:If you have had enough pasta, pizza and things you can't pronounce, try it.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Our family accidentally discovered this restaurant on the way to the Pantheon,. After 10 days in Europe, I craved tortilla chips and my husband and son an authentic cheeseburger. We were not disappointed. Great service, fair pricing and Diet Pepsi! The only thing missing was salsa and a pickle on the side of the burgers, cooked to order. The appetizers were inexpensive, filling and delicious.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am the first to understand how much one might miss a classic ceaser salad while abroad but paying 11 euro for one? A mediocre one at that, not worth it to me.