“No”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ostiense
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went there by recommendation of the B&B.
Food was good, price is OK. But you have good food and good price in many restaurants.
The problem was that,i ordered food, water, wine, and all the time they were rushing me if I want dessert, coffee. I ate everything because I supposed that they haven't understand that I will ask for it some time. I arrive 19:30h and 20h the owner asked to leave, because they have other reservation.
If I want to eat in half hour I could go to a fast food and not to a restaurant and asked wine.
I will not come back. Could go more 4 times, because is nearby the B&B, but I won't.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (377)

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Good little family run restaurant with specials of the day. You can sit in or outside at this restaurant (smoking is aloud outside). It has a good sized menu with not to much on it which I've found in the past to be a good thing, restaurants with big menus don't seem to be as good as they are trying to do to much so better to have a small menu and do it well which is what they do. Prices are responsible with starters at €5 to €9 and the rest is all about €10 to €12 and a nice bottle of wine for €6. The staff are friendly and helpful. It is mainly locals at this restaurant, thinking about it in the 5/6 times I have eaten hear I've only seen two tourists. The only reason I gave 4* is that they don't always have everything that is on the menu, I don't know if that's because it's sold out or they just don't have it that day.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Cozy and beautiful family place, very nice hosts, delicious food, one of the best pastas I ever tasted. Fair pricing.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Having visited Rome twice, my family and I stayed at the Hotel St Paul. The Trattoria Dell'Omo is a beautiful restaurant run by beautiful people. The food is amazing. See you in February. Can't wait.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Nice and cosy family restaurant, local feel and not too fancy. Overall meal was good and fairly priced. Hostesses self-made ravioli and tiramisu were excellent!

Date of visit: July 2018