“emanuela”
Review of Domus Liberius

Domus Liberius
Ranked #46 of 3,709 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Everything is excellent. Good location close to the station and to the main historica lbuildings of the town. Good breakfast and good rooms, good common areas. Pleasant stay even for the kindness of the owners.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Domus Liberius

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Perfect place for staying in Rome! Nice people, very clean. The staff paid a great attention since we arrived in the b&b. I don't have nothing negative to say about my staying there. Very easy to find and to reach. So close to the center that you can go back in the room for a little rest in any moment of the day simply walking.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Agree with the other revieuws on this site and booking.com.
Rooms are modern and clean, people are very friendly and always ready to help you for a better stay. WIFI didn't work in my room probably problem with an antenna but ok in the common area. Breakfast is enough for a good start but not the best one (orange juice and bread can be better ...). no doubt : B&B to be recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Overall, this place is a most pleasant surprise to both my daughter and myself , who spent 4D3N in Rome .
Completely new furnishing and WC inside our room and breakfast area , so different from the old facade of the main building. Absolute compliments to both Interior Designers and owner for their good taste and functional usage and decor of the room, the WC, the lightings and the breakfast area, even equipped with an ATM machine.
Service staffs are helpful and breakfast was excellent, with freshly baked breads and toasts plus aromatic fresh coffee daily.
As for the location, it is extremely convenient being very near to the Termini Station, just opposite the Cathedral Santa Maria Maggiore, and within minutes of walking to The Colosseum, and lastly not to mention there are good and reasonable eateries around this area.
The only lift to our floor broke down during our 4 days' stay, but thanks to the Management which organised porter to help with our luggage up and down the stairs.
The wifi inside the room was a bit slow but overall, its a superb place to stay in Rome !!!
Thank you so much to Sal & team !!!
Lee Chin & daughter Sarah
Singapore

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I can't really think of any negative points. The B&B is very nice, especially the people. It's location close to Termini is also convenient. When I was there, they just started to better isolate against noise. They have facilities to make your own drinks or prepare domething.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This a really great place to stay in Rome and I would certainly stay there if I come to Rome again. I booked the room for four nights through the hotel website and Sal was very accommodating when I had to change the dates because of a change in my flight to Rome. Unfortunately because of a delay in the first leg of my flight, I ended up arriving early the next morning instead. I called Sal to keep the room for me anyway, and he not only obliged, he also gave me a discount for that night!

The place was very pleasantly set up, with access to the coffee areas (separate from the breakfast area) in the different “apartments” where one can make a cuppa and have cookies which is always available in the cookie jar. I had to leave early, before breakfast, when I checked out and was able to have a cup of coffee and cookies before I leave. The coffee room outside my room is equipped with a microwave, coffee machine, kettle, oven, etc. The room I stayed in was bright, with a window looking into an inner courtyard, had a very comfortable bed, and a modern bathroom, and I am very happy with it. It is also very convenient to have the Roma Termini nearby.

Sal and Lisa are both very nice people, and one of the first things Sal did when I arrived was to give me a map and a quick briefing of the important things to know about Rome which was great. I was looking for an unlocked portable wifi, and had quite a few discussions with Sal about this and he directed me to a bigger TIM shop in the city which carries devices the smaller TIM shop in Termini does not. Thanks Sal for the time you spent discussing this with me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place is wonderful! We stayed here with our two 21 year olds for 2 nights in May, at the end of a two week trip throughout Europe, and this B & B would be at the top of the places that we stayed (and they were all pretty awesome!). The rooms at Domus Liberius are very spacious, and tastefully decorated, well lit and with good internet reception, and have nice, modern bathrooms. But what really makes this B & B are Sal and Lisa, the owners. They couldn't be nicer or more thoughtful, and willing to go out of their way to make you feel at home and also to make your stay with them special. When they found out that it was my birthday, they delivered a bottle of red wine to our room! The breakfast here is also terrific, especially the red orange juice that not only tasted great but perfectly matched their color scheme (white with red accents). Sal, you can tell, is a perfectionist, and seems committed to making this B & B perfect, as well. The location is convenient (a short walk to the train station) and close to the Colosseum, etc., and also quiet. I predict that within a year, when this B & B becomes better known, that it will be impossible to get a reservation. In sum, Domus Liberius is a great place to stay and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family