“Great tour company for seeing Rome”

MyRoma Tours, Inc. Private Tours
Ranked #326 of 837 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience more with MyRoma private personalized tours of Italy

Lila,(MyRoma tours consultant)
I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how happy my husband and I were with our tour. Barbara and our driver were both great--very knowledgeable. Barbara knew exactly how to keep us going at a great pace, that included everything you could hope to see in just one day. Rome is beautiful and we certainly look forward to returning again. We just wanted you to know what a fine group of professionals that work for your company.
Linda and Tim

All reviews
"private tour of the vatican"
"sistine chapel"
"roma"
"architecture"
"tourists"

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We went to Italy in Spring of 2012. MyRoma set up a guide for us for 3 days in Rome and 1 day in Venice. Both guides were excellent. Since we were in Rome longer we really became friends with our tour guide, Giancomo. He was very flexible and most helpful-taking us to restaurants where the locals eat. Would recommend these tours most wholeheartedly!!!--Dana

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have used MyRoma Tours in the past and had great service then also. Their drivers are helpful, their vehicles clean and comfortable. They have knowledgeable and personable guides. I always get nervous when I hire someone thinking that they will not show or that they will be extremely late or that they will be difficult to deal with. The group from MyRoma are awesome! I highly recommend their services. I will definitely hire them again when in Italy. Fantastic job!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

MyRoma Tours helped make our tour of Rome and Florence memorable. Mauro, our guide for the private tour of the Vatican, was very knowledgable and friendly. Our guide for the ancient Rome tour, Rosanna, had a great perspective on the history of ancient Rome as well as the enthusiasm to make the ruins come alive. She was also a tremendous help with arranging train tickets from Rome to Florence, going out of her way for a stop at the station to purchase the tix. The tour of Florence was like taking an art history class from a university professor, which Mario used to be. He took us through the history of Florence through the reniassance. Combined with the other two tours, we have a much better appreciation of roman and italian history.

MyRoma also provided several restaurant recommendations that were also great. We tried two places: Ristorante il Gabriello and Ristorante alla Rampa. I'll Gabriello was especially fantastic, with fresh fish and great pastas. The service was attentive and helpful. Rampa was crowded with (mostly) US tourists and the service was not very goodN althoopugh the food was tasty. Also Rampa does not take credit cards.