“Crazy Good”

Punto Gelato
Ranked #20 of 774 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: A Gelato which comes from mountains ... straight to Rome! Discover each taste of the homemade artisanal Gelato by Gunther Gelato Italiano. Ingredients, seasonality and production, matches ... a story behind every flavour. 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato Intense flavours and tastes, for every season ... made ​​by a craftsman with love for its ingredients, and passion for food. Best classic tradition combines also with unusual and exciting new combinations born from the continuing search for excellence. The combination of flavours of the Gelato but also of the gastronomy in general, is able to identify a personality and lends itself to various analyses. In fact, in thinking and suggest pairings between the various flavours of Gelato, I make myself be guided by passion: passion for the history of ingredients, passion for discovery and passion for those who eat each one of my Gelati. This is why I decided to offer the combinations of various tastes ... for those who will be guided by me in this journey in discovering of flavours! I thought of you ... to lead you into my world of Gelato! All the ingredients of my Gelato are quality ingredients, natural and organic, that tell the story of each territory of origin. Each ingredient is used exploiting its unique qualities and is enhanced by the combination with other excellent ingredients to achieve an harmonious and unique mix. My life is a long journey that has brought me up ... to Gelato. Every piece of my story has been important and has found a meaning in the craft of Artisanal Gelato maker . My native country, love for nature, my mountains, sport, ice, snow and ... love! Food choice, balance of ingredients, care in finding matches, passion for ice cream, quality service are the recipe of my Gelato. My philosophy comes from my history and what he taught me. Love for nature led my choice to use excellent ingredients, natural and organic products from the best partners whose share my values. Passion, care, quality and continued research are fundamental aspects of my philosophy. What are you waiting? Come and enjoy my 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Crazy Good”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Huge variety of flavors (8 kinds of chocolate!), generous portions of the highest quality gelato. They only use a high-end brand-name of gourmet chocolate, and their fruit flavors are potent and addictive. Excellent prices, too. Nice people at the counter. Top marks!!! We will go back.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cleveland, Ohio
“Simply delicious gelato”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

You won't believe how good this gelato is. It's so far above the rest we tried. And it looks so gorgeous. The place is very clean. The price is reasonable. I sampled 3 flavors in one small cup and one was more delicious than the next. The staff was very friendly.

Cape Cod Massachusetts
“Best Gelato in Rome”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

With approximately 5 million gelateria in Rome, it can be hard to know where to go without sampling them all, though it's a task I've often considered. If you don't have the time or budget for that, then look no further than this superb little place a block from the river and the Ponte Sisto on the side across from Trestevere. With 48 all natural flavors from around the world, you can't help but find the taste that's right for you. The young woman serving the day we were there was helpful and had a great sense of humor. This is a "can't miss" stop.

London
“AMAZING”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

If you love tiramisu but want a gelato go for tiramisu flavoured gelato. AMAZING!!!!!!!!
A wide selection of flavours including random ones so please everyone. Highly recomended

Visited May 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you are looking for real italian gelato experience this place is the one to visit! After 3 days of trying to find and taste famous gelato we almost lost our hope. Finally we accidentally run into this place. This place is just amazing! I had ice cream and my wife had some ice cream desert. We both were thrilled by its taste and wished we had more of those. Really nice place! Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013