“Fabulous Mango Sorbet”

Punto Gelato
Ranked #20 of 775 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: A Gelato which comes from mountains ... straight to Rome! Discover each taste of the homemade artisanal Gelato by Gunther Gelato Italiano. Ingredients, seasonality and production, matches ... a story behind every flavour. 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato Intense flavours and tastes, for every season ... made ​​by a craftsman with love for its ingredients, and passion for food. Best classic tradition combines also with unusual and exciting new combinations born from the continuing search for excellence. The combination of flavours of the Gelato but also of the gastronomy in general, is able to identify a personality and lends itself to various analyses. In fact, in thinking and suggest pairings between the various flavours of Gelato, I make myself be guided by passion: passion for the history of ingredients, passion for discovery and passion for those who eat each one of my Gelati. This is why I decided to offer the combinations of various tastes ... for those who will be guided by me in this journey in discovering of flavours! I thought of you ... to lead you into my world of Gelato! All the ingredients of my Gelato are quality ingredients, natural and organic, that tell the story of each territory of origin. Each ingredient is used exploiting its unique qualities and is enhanced by the combination with other excellent ingredients to achieve an harmonious and unique mix. My life is a long journey that has brought me up ... to Gelato. Every piece of my story has been important and has found a meaning in the craft of Artisanal Gelato maker . My native country, love for nature, my mountains, sport, ice, snow and ... love! Food choice, balance of ingredients, care in finding matches, passion for ice cream, quality service are the recipe of my Gelato. My philosophy comes from my history and what he taught me. Love for nature led my choice to use excellent ingredients, natural and organic products from the best partners whose share my values. Passion, care, quality and continued research are fundamental aspects of my philosophy. What are you waiting? Come and enjoy my 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato!
“Fabulous Mango Sorbet”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed in the Ponte Sisto Hotel which is opposite Punto Gelato. Which meant that part of any trip was a stop there to have an ice cream on the way back. Incredible selection and fantastic tastes. You cannot go wrong. Make sure you experience real Italian Gelato.

• Visited November 2012

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Perfect Ice cream, Perfect Service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The Icecream we had was tasty an perfectly fresh. The Lady working there gave us some small spoons with try-outs before we made our final choice.

Siena, Toscana, Italy
“Inspired icecream in a very Italian chic bar”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

If you have not tried the pino mugo flavour, you should! very creative with flavours, organic etc, cool decor ( loved the lightbulb lamps) and friendly staff

• Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Best Gelato in Italy”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The coffee gelato here is the best I have ever had. The chocolate gelato was astonishing. We loved it so much that we made a special trip back.

Visited January 2013
Pest, Budapest, Hungary
“gluten-free, dairy-free paradise.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was sampling dairy-free (and gluten-free) options: amazing pistachio, chocolate (both sweetened with fructose), mango, strawberry, lemon. Gluten-free cones available. I felt like I was in paradise.

Visited December 2012