“I was starving... and Maria fed me!”

Ristorante dei Musei
Ranked #250 of 12,262 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Munich, Germany
“I was starving... and Maria fed me!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I visited twice the Vatican museum in the last few years, and both times i went at Ristorante ai Musei. An easy restaurant where you can eat good italian food at a reasonable price, albeit in a very touristic area!

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thief! ”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

These people will steal your money and the food is not fresh. (no prices announced on drinks.. very bad surprise!)

1 Thank Jean B
Melbourne, Australia
“Fine place to grab a coffee during a tour of the Vatican.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stopped off at this cafeteria on our tour of the Vatican. It was a warm day and we were pretty exhausted after some hours of walking. We got an iced coffee which was good. The only problem was there is no seating in this place. A seat would have been so welcome. We had a filled flat bread which was good.

Visited July 2014
Voorschoten, The Netherlands
“Italian love...what else?”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

If you are in the area of Sistine Chapel / Vatican Museum and tired of the wait yet not sure where to eat, look no further! The food was very nice, freshly prepared and we'll-portioned. the love of Maria and her family, the casual settings...we fell in love with the place and hope to come back soon!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bidisha C
Bogota, Colombia
“Maria will have you back :)”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Service 9/10
Food 8.5/10
Price 10/10 (10 being cheap and great)

We managed to stumble upon this place at around 4pm in a very touristy area as it is VERY close to the vatican museum.

Being the faithdul.user that I am I searched on ta for a place with great reviews and as such I landed here.

Boy it sure didn't disappoint, my parents can only speak Spanish and as such they ordered without any trouble as maria understood it.perfectly.

The avg cost for most pastas and pizzas was just 7 euros (I had a carbonara)

Prices for water drinks and food were very cheap, even for a non tourist restaurant they would've been very good.

The food was very good, as I managed to eat the best carbonara I've ever had for just 7 euros.

I will not.mention about other plates as I did not eat them but everyone in my group (3) was very happy with their plate and had no complaint.

When we were about to live maria brought everyone of us a mini ice cream that was like a chocolate covered vanilla ice cream (for free)

Without hesitating if close by please do visit this place for a great and economic meal.

2 Thank Fernando B