“The best food in Rome”

Ranked #186 of 12,676 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Description: pizzeria in the center of Rome with very competitive prices. We offer pizza by piece, pasta, pizza to take away, buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Incredible in all areas. The food was the best we ate in all our stay, the staff and chef were very friendly and welcoming, the service was fast and efficient & the price was incredibly reasonable. The calzone was enormous, the pizza amazing and the pasta just mind blowing. Plus they sold beer and 2litre bottles of coke at supermarket prices....a must for all families!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I was beginning to feel discouraged food wise here in Rome after trying to eat at restaurants I had investigated on trip advisor with top reviews. It's August (Romans take vacation) so many places are closed until September and it's the long weekend and today was Sunday - I had everything against me when I went looking for this place - it was my last hope for good food and good service in Rome.

My husband left this place singing it's praises. We had the proscuitto with mozzarella, pizza, and pasta bolognesa, one beer and one water. The bill came to $25 which is what we've been paying for the last three days but without the beer.

The service was the best we have had so far. The waiter was funny, the food came quickly and the food pics I took have already been sent to friends back home.

Stay away from the touristy place and of you're visiting the church of Maria Maggiore you should stop here for lunch or dinner.

Note: upon first look it looks like they don't have a washroom but it's in the basement behind the kitchen. Just ask the waiter!

2  Thank tulalka
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We went here for early dinner as the reviews and ranking on TripAdvisor were promising. We paid ?7.50 for pasta and ?7 for pizza. Not ?5 anymore, as per the reviews from others. I would say just slightly cheaper than other pizzeria (?8-10).Yes, the food was good but so were other restaurants we had in Rome. Crispy base pizza. Drinks were cheap.

1  Thank Sutra D
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I'm just going to say it-- This is THE best restaurant in Italy.. If not the world! The pizza is incredibly good. This was the first restaurant we went to on our European vacation and nothing compared to it since!!!! The prices are amazing, they could easily charge double and it would still be well worth it. Excellent quality, made to order food and the best flavours I've ever tasted. It is off the beaten path, on a side street away from the hustle and bustle in Rome. Simply, Italian home style goodness. We had the bolognese pasta, cacio and pepe handmade pasta and shared a pizza, with a glass of house wine.. It was to die for! The flavours are out of this world and the service is so friendly you feel like you just made new friends!! Also, they have a special were you can get a glass of house wine and a huge, fresh plate of pasta for only 6€!!!!! It's too good to be true! This is a definite MUST TRY! Bon appetite!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

This place is very small, just a few tables, but let that not scare you! Waiter is funny and helpful, and the food is delicious. They serve freshly made, genuine Italian meals: delicious pizza, calzone, and pasta.
I went there three times during my trip and each visit was great.

1  Thank radekb89