“excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rome Transfers - Day Tours

Rome Transfers - Day Tours
Ranked #368 of 756 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Rome Transfers offers a smooth transfer service in Rome and throughout the rest of Italy.Our experienced drivers are helpful and reliable. You will reach your chosen hotel from Fiumicino Airport and Civitavecchia Port safe and relaxed in our luxurious cars and minivans at competitive rates. We’ll make sure that the transfer will be absolutely fast. Our drivers work with English speaking guides to provide wonderful sightseeing trips around Rome and unforgettable excursions to most Italian cities.Don’t forget that Italians are passionate about food, our drivers will show you restaurants and typical coffee shops where you can have the perfect espresso coffee.You will receive complementary Italian chocolates (Baci Perugina) Excursions leave from Rome to Florence, stopping at Pisa; from Naples, Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi, Perugia, Bologna and Benevento.Each journey can be tailor made to suit your individual requirements. We aim to make your holiday a unique and memorable experience. Choose Rome Transfers for a reliable and friendly service at reasonable rates.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I used this service from civitavecchia to Rome last month, it was not only a transfer but much more, lots of recommendations which came very handy afterwards but what my wife and I loved was the complimentary night ride in Rome (with no extra charge) which was amazing. Believe me , Rome is fabulous, more than we expected, and we thank Rome Transfers for the excellent service. I would definetly recommend them to other people.
Marian C

Visited November 2012
3 Thank mariancioara

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very satisfactory experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

My experience was very satisfactory. The trip from the airport to the city was as fast as comfortable, safely and professionally. That is the most important issue when traveling with children!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jaume81
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing Perugia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Professional approach, excellent attitude and... an unforgettable trip.
I stayed in Perugia for a shortime vacation and I made the most thanks to Rome Transfers!!

Visited June 2012
Valencia, Spain
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“I had a great transfer service and tour in Rome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had a great transfer service and tour in Rome. I enjoyed the recommendations of good restaurants.The communication before, during and after the tour was excellent.

Visited August 2012