“It really is the best in Rome!”

Quarto Burger & Drink
Ranked #1,430 of 12,357 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prati
Description: Club which is unique of its kind, well-known for the best burger in town.Italian extra selected meats, salads and fried foods.Open from lunch to dinner and not far from the Vaticans. Beers of the best brands. Fresh made desserts, italian wine of Protected Designation of Origin, international and domestic beers, a suitable place for fast lunch and dinner. We also provide take away service
Vancouver, Canada
“It really is the best in Rome!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My son and I were in Rome in February/March and were visiting a friend studying there. We invited him for dinner and he said he wanted to try this new burger place a block from where he is staying. Well, a burger is not the kind of food I would typically order when travelling in Europe, especially in cuisine-rich Italy, but we went anyway. The burgers were great. I had the Montanara with cheese and mushrooms (er, sorry, formaggio e funghi). My friend and my son both had different, but distinctly 'Italianized', burgers.

One thing I really liked -- the buns. They are crispy rather than the soft North American version. Very nice. and the thick patty is just the way I like to make them at home.

I've eaten lots of burgers through out North America and this little place could give most of them a run for their money. (But there are still a few here that are supreme.

The young woman who served us was delightful and gave great recommendations. Burgers

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Peter M

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
“An unexpected burger”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you dare try his half-cooked but great burger you will be immensely satisfied by the extraordinary "package" you have in front of you.

At the downside they do not serve potatoes or something else with the burgers and if you want to order it yourself it is pretty costly

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank EleniAmigo
“Pre-fab food”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Upon entering it smells of detergent. The restaurant is located in a cool cellar. Insite there is hard music and unfrendly staf. The waiter did not speak english, and gave all his attention to the ladies at the other table. He also embraced each female customer. The sparkling water (aqua frizante, ?2) was not sparkling. The chardonnay wine (glas ?4) was good. After 12 min I got my entree (salad with warm meat) and main dish together. The waiter don't look to you when presenting the food. The ceasar salad (?8) was just a large salad with corn from a tin and pre-fab backen bread, not a real ceasar salad. Balsaminoco vinegar and olive oil was presented with the ceasar salad!?! After a new minutes the vinegar and oil was just taken away.
I expected fried potatoes as a side dish. I got Lay's chips.
The cheese Burger (?8) is good, they do have fresh iceberg salad and good white wine. But that makes not a good restaurant. I will not come back.

Melbourne, Australia
“Good Place to Go for a Hamburger”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We've been in Rome for 5 weeks and we were tired to death of sandwiches, pizza, rice balls and gelato. We spotted Quarto and decided to give it a try for lunch. They were very friendly and tried very hard to communicate with us in English. We received a small metal bucket of homemade potato chips, which were very good and compliments of the restaurant. I had a vegetable burger, which is made on the premises and it was OK. My husband had a cheeseburger and had to convince the server to order it well-done. They normally cook their burgers to medium. He thought that the cheeseburger was very good and it was a nice change of pace. Good thing that we tried the restaurant when we did because they are now on holidays and won't open until the end of the month or September. Give it a try if you're tired of the normal Roman fast-food.

• Visited August 2012
Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tired of pizza & pasta.....try a hamburger!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Quarto Burger Restaurant offers a very pleasant change from pizza & pasta. This unique, warm & friendly restaurant is certainly worth a visit for an american style hamburger at a very modest price. Meat of a very good quality, waiters cheerful and willing to satisfly all our needs. Highly recommend it!

Anna (visiting from Australia)

• Visited August 2012