“Best Burger in Rome”

Ranked #3,021 of 13,335 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prati
Description: Club which is unique of its kind, well-known for the best burger in town.Italian extra selected meats, salads and fried foods.Open from lunch to dinner and not far from the Vaticans. Beers of the best brands. Fresh made desserts, italian wine of Protected Designation of Origin, international and domestic beers, a suitable place for fast lunch and dinner. We also provide take away service
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Loved it. Great burgers, yummy fries, delicious sweet, iced beer. What more can I ask for? Other than flying back to the USA for a burger, this is the best I have had in Europe.

1  Thank D C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Starting on the upside: the atmosphere is nice, clean and creative; the waiters are very friendly, although with a tendency to be absentminded (forgot the cheese in a cheeseburger and a beer). Now the downside: the dishes are too simple. Yes, it is burgers one is talking about. Yet it is precisely just that they offer, simple burgers. The meat is decent (nothing extraordinary) but the recipes are basic: the cheese, for instance, was McDonald's type (we are in Italy for god's sake!). The price of the burgers was not exaggerated, but the rest was pretty expensive for this type of restaurant (beer 5€, fries 5€). The price is really the bottom line, for we endend up paying more there than we paid the next day in "La Taverna dei Fori Imperiali", supposedly a more expensive restaurant, but with great food and a glass of decent white wine for 3€.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We've chosen this restaurant based on the excellent reviews here. We had big expectations. The atmosphere was good and the crew friendly. we both ordered the biggest meal available: champion vip of 13euro. Unfortunately we received only a hamburger. No fries or extra vegetables. And that was for us a pitty- a hamburger only didn't stop our hunger for 100 %.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I'm from NY first time in this wonderful city. I was walking through the beautiful streets of Rome and I saw this nice restaurant called QUARTO. I travel all around the world and I think the quality of this burger is the best. The restaurant is clean and very cozy. Staff people great. I personally raccomand people to go and visit. Federica and Giovanni

1  Thank Federica M
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Superb hamburger served with homemade thinly sliced fries, in a new lounge restaurant.
It's not expensive, I recommend it to everyone.

Been to Quarto Burger & Drink? Share your experiences!