“One waiter - bad !”
Review of Baccano

Baccano
Ranked #3,339 of 14,935 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: Cocktail bar ristorante aperto fino dopo teatro accetta prenotazioni
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I go every year. My first stop in Rome for normally fabulous cocktails.
My goodness , my mother and I have never had such a rude, horrible, ignorant, lying waiter.
His arrogance was beyond belief. Lied that I hadn’t ordered , when I had! Then proceeded to argue with the me ,the customer. To an almost threatening level!
Thank goodness when I complained the staff then made amends for their horrible colleague..
Thank you to the the well trained and wonderful staff who rectified his misdemeanour! Who rectified Roma’s reputations for excellence.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,530)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely great... I took an iced tea which was very tasty, my uncle a very good coffee and the price was normal

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok for people watch, 3 or 4 seats outside on the main walk, went on and ordered 2 Aperol Spritz €20 for 2, much much better drinks at a cheaper price very near, but not as good as this for people watching. Worth it I'm afraid not

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't waste your time. Food left much to be desired and service was inconsistant and just wrong several times over. Alot of staff walking around. but no personality or effort to take your order or ck on meal once delivered. Just felt blahh!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went with my family to have dinner and it was great! Good service, good food, awesome wine recommendation and equipped with a lift for people with moving difficulties (my grandma used) for the toilets.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Baccano? Share your experiences!