Ways to Experience The Roman Guy
from $92.00
from $106.20
from $124.95
2,558 results
All reviews colosseum tour sistine chapel privileged entrance tour combo small group foodie tour arena floor food tour early entrance great tour early access third level private tour general public palatine hill tour company booked tours
Reviewed yesterday

I do not regret waking up at 5am the day before Easter to make it to this tour at 7. Everything about it was gorgeous. The museum was amazing! The guide was amazing! Saint Peters Basilica, Amazing!! I mean, how often do you get to go to the Vatican and see them prepare for Easter Sunday in person?? The guide met us out front and gave us full details about what to expect while we drank our coffee and waited for our group number to be called. She was patient, clear and super friendly. She was very thorough and made sure to keep an eye out for everyone as it can get very crowded inside. The tour was long, but you get to see so much! Completely worth it. The Roman guys are thee best at tours! We booked 2. This one, and the colosseum. Breathtaking!

Reviewed yesterday

My husband and I booked our tour for the Vatican through the Roman Guy! It was small group about 14 people for 2.5 hours. It was quite early and I highly recommend it. Our tour guide, Ami, was amazing. She was engaging and quite informative. I was born as a Catholic and my husband doesnt practice any religion. Through out the tour he and I both agreed that we can see that Ami was passionate and quite knowledgeable of the history making it quite a learning experience for us. Looking back if I didn't book the tour, it would have been just an ordinary and overwhelming tour. I highly recommend them to anyone that is visiting Rome. Its worth every penny :)

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The tour itself was great! We actually booked two tours with the Roman Guy. They were very good and educational. There were lots of tours that skipped the line, so we still needed to wait in line, but it was nice to get in before the general public. We went straight to the Sistine Chapel, which was great, but we then had to circle around and go through the Vatican Museums again that we had already seen first round, just with more people now. It would have been nice to go right to St Peters Basilica directly after the Sistine Chapel!

Reviewed yesterday

We booked the Roman Guy skip the line, 2:30pm 3 hour tour of the Vatican/Sistine Chapel/Basilica. We only had 48 hours in Rome and wanted to be sure to maximize how much we saw and not waste half a day standing in line. And, we're so glad we did! Our guide, Elaine, was charming, engaging, funny and so incredibly informative. We would be standing there looking at some amazing detail she pointed out while folks not on a tour were just walking by it unaware. Our group was about 8-10 people, and she kept the group together, moving along and the time flew by. I would highly recommend this as the way to see this site.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

By far, the best way to see the colosseum is in the evening. It is way less crowded since only two tour groups are allowed in the colosseum in the evening.

Serena, or guide, packed in many facts in the 3 1/2 hour tour. Along the way to the colosseum, Serena stopped at other monuments and briefed us on the Roman history and their significance.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We had a great morning out with Meryl on our tour of the city and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. After seeing the hectic traffic in Rome we were a little nervous about being out there in it, but Meryl led us carefully through any busy areas and for the most part we were off the beaten track. We were also lucky enough to have Meryl all to ourselves, being the only 2 on the tour, so Meryl was able to redesign the tour slightly to skip sights we had already seen, but add in new ones. We especially liked cycling through the Borghese park. Excellent tour, great company and people to deal with, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We took a tour of the colloseum, forum, and Palantine Hill. Raf was our guide, and she was excellent. So much enthusiasm and knowledge! This is great value for the money and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Thank you Favi for making our dream trip even better! You are an amazing guide. Incredible. Fun. Super smart. Kind. Generous!!! What an amazing tour!!!!!! Wow. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 5 days ago

We had a full day in Rome so we did the express tour. We had a short walk to the meeting point and there were many tours getting set. The organizers were so good. We had just about 8 people on our tour. PERFECT. I should have done better with remembering the tour guides name - but he was fantastic. Very personable and full of knowledge. Actually the express tour was still 2.5 hours I believe and it was enough for us. It was an amazing tour and we would definitely do more tours with "the roman guy".

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Loved our tour guide, RAFA!! We arrived slightly late due to the Uber driver not knowing exactly where to drop us off but we still were met with smiles and excitement by the tour guides.

Raf knew a lot of interesting details about our particular tour.it was fascinating! I had been to Rome before and did not do a tour st that time. Trust me, do the tour. It will make the experience even that more amazing!!!

Kayla S, Public Relations Manager at The Roman Guy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Ciao! Grazie mille for your review. Guided tours make all the difference in Rome when trying to beat the lines and crowds. We hope to welcome you back to Rome soon!