“Best Service in Rome”

Ranked #82 of 1,291 Hotels in Rome
Framlingham, United Kingdom
“Best Service in Rome”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The Staff at the Hotel Raffaello are cheerful, polite, very Professional and really want to make your stay a pleasant one. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was excellent with helpful staff once again wanting to please. Location was in a safe area with good value restaurants and bars in the neighborhood PLUS we could walk to the Colosseum and many other places of interest - we will be returning.........

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David & Kat... P
Elena G, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Raffaello Hotel, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear David P,

Thank you for your brief, honest and positive review!
Thank you for having noticed all the "small things", and for having appreciated them, as well. Thank you for not having taken us for granted. Thank you for having chosen us, and last, but not least, ...thank you for having shared us! :)
We consider ourselves very lucky having the jobs we have, but the greatest satisfaction is our guests appreciating our work, and our honesty, that is why we have learned not to take our guests for granted, either. Therefore we know how to be grateful when they RESPECT our work.
Hoping your final thought ("we will be returning") is going to become a reality soon, ...
We wish you all the best!
Best regards,
Elena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I booked this hotel due to good reviews on Tripadvisor. I was not dissappointed. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Elena was very knowledgeable and great fun. Just dont call her a "Cheeky Bugger" The location was perfect and our rooms were very clean and comfortable. Great place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lgann
Elena G, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Raffaello Hotel, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Oh dear Lord!

You kept your promise! :) :) :)

Hahahahahaha!!!

Well, with the translation I read, ..."cheeky bugger" didn't seem to work out quite fine, even though...you could have told me whatever you wanted, I would have loved you anyway, Madam! :)

Thank you so much for having taken some of your precious time just to write some lines about us, and to express your opinion about Raffaello, and its staff...
It means a lot to us, therefore...a million times THANK YOU! :)
And I honestly hope to have you back here MORE THAN SOON!!! I think you promised me that, as well, if I remember correct, right?! :)
Until we see eachother again, have a wonderful time, as wonderful as you! :)
Warmest and most serene thoughts and wishes,
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We spend 5 days here and it was a wonderful stay. It might not be the best hotel in Rome, but it is clean, the rooms are relatively big, the breakfast is very good and the people at the reception desk are very kind and willing to help.
Furthermore, it is close to main touristic spots. The neighbourhood is safe and quiet and in the same street there are several nice restaurants.
I strongly recommend it for people wanting to visit Rome.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JorgeDo D
Dear JorgeDo D,

Thank you for your review, we are glad to have been such a good host for you while visiting the Eternal City. :)

Yes, Raffaello's position is one of its power points- almost all the hotspots are within a walking distance from us, as well as both subway lines stops, or Termini, the main train station.

As for breakfast, we try, like in all the other areas, ...to give our customers the best quality products, and try to do it with a smile, thank you for having pointed that out. :)

Thanking you once again for having chosen us, we wish you all the best!
Regards,
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We spent 5 wonderful nights at Raffaello Hotel. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is as good as any I have seen in Italy. The Breakfast staff were very accommodating. The rooms are very comfortable and very reasonable and your in the heart of Rome. Now for the good stuff, this hotel is in the perfect location to enjoy Rome. Only blocks away from termini train station. Walking distance to Colosseum, Pantheon, Treve fountain, most of the popular Piazza's, there are fabulous places to eat within blocks, subway a few blocks away. Staying at Raffaello Hotel was instrumental in making Rome a wonderful experience.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank philb144
Dear philb144,

How could I began my reply?! You've already said pretty much, therefore...an honest and sincere "thank you" would be enough?!

We are glad you have enjoyed your staying in Rome, and especially, that you've enjoyed Raffaello so much.

Having feedbacks from our guests is important for us, as it has always helped us to improve ourselves, and our services.

Hoping that we will have the chance to host you again soon, we wish you a wonderful summer, and all the best! :)

Regards,
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel was excellent. Great location, friendly staff (though you'd always catch them on a smoke break when you got back to your room). Elena was AWESOME (hi Elena!). You must talk to her before you do any sightseeing. She knows so much about the city - make sure you get her printouts about historical sites! The only think that kept this from being a perfect hotel was that the beds were so hard! They were not comfortable at all. But that was really not a big deal. The restaurants around were excellent. There's a grocery store at the upper end of Via Urbana - very convenient.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Elena G, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Raffaello Hotel, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Hello, Mike! :)

I have to argue with you, you know!! Why did you have to give away some of my magic touch?! My special "printouts" were kept just for special guests, you know... :)

And by the way, ...everything I gave you is on our Facebook page, just search for Hotel Raffaello, Rome... ;) You could even get the Facebook page discount this way... (see, I can't help myself, always giving hints and giving away my tricks... :) )

Coming back to ourselves, ...THANK YOU! It is a pleasure hearing you had such a wonderful time here, I'm sorry you weren't compatible with our mattresses... :)
In the end, ...we wish you could come back here again soon, so I will close this with a very Italian
ARRIVEDERCI! :)
Newtownards, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Lovely hotel - the room we had was just beautiful. the hotel is really handy for most things. Under any circumstance do not go to the Bar AMORE a few streets away it's a rip off! The rest of Rome was great , and to be honest the friendlyness of the staff in this hotel just made the holiday . Breakfast was great good choice loved it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sam S,

Thank you! :) For having chosen us , in the first place. For having shared us in the second place... but MOST OF ALL...for not having taken for granted our way of being...

It might not seem important, ...but for us it is rewarding hearing sometimes we are appreciated, and that we really helped our guests, by making their staying here a little bit more special, more serene...

We have the luck of having such wonderful jobs, and we are aware of that. We do our work with passion and enthusiasm, that is why for us it is important having the confirmation our guests sense and appreciate that, at least sometimes... :)

Wishing you a wonderful summer, we send you our best and warmest regards.
United States
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I just returned from a seven night stay at Hotel Raffaello. We were a family of four, and I must say that there was plenty of space in our room for not only all four of us but our luggage as well. The A/C and WIFI worked well, and the room was very clean. The breakfast was very good. The was an assortment of meats, rolls, sweets, crackers, fruit, as well as scrambled eggs, juice and yogurt. The women servers were very attentive. Upon entering the breakfast room, we were greeted with a smile and asked if we would like coffee, espresso, cappuccino, or hot chocolate as well as toast. I also have to mention some people who were very helpful to us. Eduardo was very kind to my daughter. She was hungry one afternoon after returning to the hotel. My husband asked if she could have a small bowl of granola from the breakfast area. He didn't hesitate and went right up to get a bowl for her. later that evening, after returning home from dinner, we explained that my daughter was hungry as most of her dinner had to be sent back to the kitchen of the restaurant where we had eaten. Eduardo again brought her a bowl of granola to eat. We explained that she was a vegan, and he told us about a nice market near the hotel where we could pick up various fruits and vegetables. He went above and beyond in my estimation. I also have to mention Pietro. While speaking to him one morning before setting out for Florence I asked if my daughter could get an apple from the breakfast room(We had to leave before breakfast was served.). He went up the stairs to the breakfast room and promptly returned with a bag of fresh fruit which was very kind and thoughtful. Elena was very helpful upon our arrival with directions to sites we wanted to visit. The hotel is located within walking distance to the Colosseum area, many restaurants, Termini Station and Cavour Metro stop(Turn left out of the hotel and walk down the street. The metro stop is on the right.). It really is a very nice place to stay while visiting Rome!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank lovestotravel709
Dear lovestotravel709,

I have to admit in 10 months I have been answering reviews on Tripadvisor, ...I have never seen so much appreciation from one guest in our regard for such small things we almost do daily, I could say, therefore....YOU HAVE ALL OUR RESPECT! :) Thank you so much for that!

So many times, people take for granted small things, that we do from the bottom of our heart. And this is the prove, if there was the need for one, ...that we do our jobs with passion and commitment, like I always point out...

Whatever else I could say right now would fade in front of the enthusiasm and the gratification you have given us, therefore, I will just close by telling you "you have just become our hero"... :)

Thank you, and...we hope you will give us the chance to host you again soon, we'll be sure to have plenty of granola! :)

Best regards,