The Ceasar House is a wonderful, small, clean, well located hotel, particularly to ancient Rome. From the street, Via Cavour, the appearnace of the Ceasar House is a bit deceiving. But behind the large wooden doors facing on Via Cavour is a quiet, tasteful refuge.
Among the best qualities of the Ceasar House are the staff, who were, to a person, kind, personable, and anxious to see to our every need. The staff were exteremely helpful with some unusual requests. Although Ceasar House is not wheelchair friendly, the staff was very helpful assisting us to access the apartments. However, those unable to stand and walk short distances with crutches, should look elsewhere. The elevator is too small to accomodate even a relatively small athletic wheelchair without disassembly and there are steps from the street to the elevator and a couple large steps in the Ceasar House hallway. A big thank you to the staff. We miss them as if they were friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar House Residenze Romane is an elegant place to stay on the second floor of an ancient palazzo a few steps from the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Each individually designed room is large and with very high ceiling and is provided with all comforts (air conditioning, LCD flat sky TV, free internet access, etc.). The staff is renowned to give precious assistance to guests suggesting itinerary, shops and restaurants off the beaten paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Caesar House Residenze Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar House Residenze Romane Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Residenze Romane