1,103 results
All reviews nice hotel hotel rooms are clean standard hotel bath shower couple of nights centre of rome single bed easy access yogurt buses
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019

My room was dirty. I found black long hair in the bath and on the towel. The bed was awful. The carpet in the room stained. No bad smell, but the room is very old. The breakfast was basic and average. The location is in the middle of nowhere. I arrived at night in Fumicino and was charged 90 Euro by official airport taxi. During the stay in this hotel the cheapest option was the taxi from metro Ponte Mammolo = 16 Euro.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SERGIO M, General Manager at Novotel Roma Est Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Guest,

I also inform you that we have a shuttle service for our guests.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We were on package tour and this is the first hotel that we stayed in our Europe trip. We stayed for two nights on level 2 room with two single bed. Facilities were in good working order . Breakfast were included in the package. The breakfast dishes is pretty standard on both days. Scramble egg, bacon, bread, cereal and yogurt.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SERGIO M, General Manager at Novotel Roma Est Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Sergio

Reviewed April 13, 2019

I have been staying at NOVOTEL hotels recently , but the good thing about them was the location. but i was not particularly happy with the location of Novotel Roma Est, its far too off the center of city and the area surrounding it is also not very well kept and clean.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SERGIO M, General Manager at Novotel Roma Est Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

I Thank you for your review;
I wish to inform you that the hotel has provided for the construction of a new tree-lined and very beautiful road.
Unfortunately it is currently closed due to bureaucratic problems that do not depend on us.
I hope you will find it open on your next stay

Regards

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night for work locally and nice hotel average rooms but clean and today and average breakfast simple but good quality and had room service food was nice and good value so would stay here again and it’s located close to ring road and I got a good rate for that night which helped

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Sergio Mobilia - direttore

Reviewed February 17, 2019

I don’t want to come back. It’s old, needs to be refreshed. It stinks. The men staff look quite carelessly. The location is awful – in the middle of nowhere. The bottled water in the room for extra charge. I have chosen Novotel , because I didn’t want to make any experiments. I was very disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SERGIO M, General Manager at Novotel Roma Est Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you wish to discuss this matter in further details.