Rather away from Rome's tourist attractions, but in a nice middle-class residential neighbourhood and close to a line B underground station, this Mercure could easily get more stars if they provided better towels, properly cleaned their hideously decorated bathrooms and substituted those slippery, clogged bathtubs for shower boxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms with satellite and pay TV, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, two meeting rooms and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna