The biggest disadvantage of this hotel is that its outside the old walls of ROME which means the Taxi charges are a lot more. There is a metro station closeby (10 min walk) but when with luggage & family you stand to be at a bid disadvantage. But not taking anything away from the Hotel. The hotel itself is a great one. Excellent Rooms, Good Service & great value for money especially if you're an accor member.
Our room was really good. The best Mercure Room compared to the other ones we have stayed in. The Room has a comfortable bed, adequately large bathroom & the amenities are good too. They have free Wi-fi which is good. They have a Bar & a Restaurant on the Ground Floor.
Stay here if you have your own transport or don't mind using public transport. A good hotel nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms with satellite and pay TV, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, two meeting rooms and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna