We chose this hotel mainly because it was situated very close to our meeting venue and it turned out to be an excellent surprise: good size-room, very nicely furnished and bathroom with natural lighting, highly appreciated by any woman traveller who, like me, hates to apply make-up in a dimly lit bathroom. The room also had a nice balcony, complete with a little table and two chairs which would be lovely in the warm season. Beds are comfortable, breakfast buffet is OK, the staff are very friendly and the wifi is free. Nice touch: the Nespresso machine in the room. What more can a business traveller want? I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 star hotel, just a few metres from the Metro and only 5 stops from the Colosseum, is an ideal starting point for tours of the historic centre of Rome. The hotel is modern and comfortable, offering 113 soundproofed and airconditioned rooms, minibar and internet access. Other features of the hotel include covered pay parking, meeting room and a bar, serving quality wines by the glass and open till midnight. Located in a residential neighborhood with trendy restaurants and bars that suit all tastes and budgets and lot of shopping activities, this Hotel is appropriate both for leisure and business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna Hotel Rome
- Mercure Hotel Rome
- Accor Roma Piazza Bologna