Does not get better than this in Rome. We stayed in Allegro 2 with our 3 children. The balcony overlooks the Spanish steps . Very well sound proofed so do not hear any noise.
Giorgia was so helpful and did everything to make our stay wonderful. She arranged our tickets for the underground tour of the colleuseum, our transfer from the airport and arranged a wonderful babysitter so my husband and I could have a romantic dinner in Rome. Her restaurant suggestion just a short distance away was authentic and delicious.
We even were able to have a late check out as our return international flight was in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Internazionale Domus is an exclusive guest house overlooking the Spanish Steps in the heart of the historic centre. It features elegantly furnished guest rooms with free internet connection.The exclusive location means you are just a short stroll away from the public park of Villa Borghese with panoramic views over the city. The property is set next to Spagna Metro, bus stops and a taxi rank.All suites and apartments are air conditioned and offer an LCD TV, together with slippers and a hairdryer in the private bathroom. A tea/coffee maker and free snacks are provided.You can enjoy breakfast at special rates at the nearby Babington's Tea Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Internazionale Domus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internazionale Domus Rome
- Internazionale Domus Hotel Rome