Hotel Del Corso
$218
$179
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
$186
$357
$336
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspanish stepsgreat locationwithin walking distancerooftop terraceroom was comfortable and cleantrevi fountainsmall roomhotel is locatedtaxi standchoose this hotelchecking inair conditioningon footvisiting romeancient romenice breakfastbreakfast is served
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hotel Del Corso has the perfect location, in the heart of Rome. Everything is near, even Vatican City is just 30min walk. The staff was very nicely and helpful. This Hotel was the perfect choice for us :)

Room Tip: At this Hotel even the smallest room is perfect. So if you are a young couple the smallest room are the best, on my opinion.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing our HOTEL DEL CORSO to spend Your time in Rome.
Your satisfaction about Your stay in our hotel is for me and all the staff the most important thing.
I am happy You enjoyed the small double room that is the most convenient choice to spend a really good holiday in the heart of Rome always maintaining a high level of service.
Thanks for all.
I hope to see You soon.

My best regards.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I quite like this little hotel. It's not a soulless large North American chain hotel for sure. It's clean and the staff friendly. The breakfast is plentiful although I'd recommend forgoing the scrambled eggs and bacon and choose some of the homemade cakes instead. There is absolutely no comparison for the hotel's location! 10 minutes from the Pantheon, 10 minutes to the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Just about 25 minutes walking to the Vatican or Ancient Rome. For the cost, the hotel can't be beat. We found it clean with not so much as a stray hair left in a drain from the previous guests. We would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing our HOTEL DEL CORSO to spend Your time in Rome.
I am really happy to know from You that everything was perfect about Your stay and You can enjoyed our services.
Thank You for the compliments for our staff and for our location,one of the best to visit the city.
I hope see You again in our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
Thanks for all.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in January 2013. It was a great experience for us. Its just in the heart of the city. Near to everywhere. Staff are very helpfull and smiley. The most excited surprise was the balcony. You can go anywhere without taking any vehicle. We just walked. 10-15 minutes to Vatican and same to any historical places. As a result I would like to thank all the staff and managment at Hotel Del Corso

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for choosing our HOTEL DEL CORSO to spend You holidays in Rome.
It is a really pleasure for me to know that everything about Your stay was great.
I am very happy to know You enjoyed everything in our hotel, especially the amazing and suggestive look from the balcony of Your room in front of Via del Corso.
THANKS FOR ALL.

My best regards.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed here in July, we had two rooms - one was a small inner room for 1 person the other a deluxe room with a small balcony at the front of the hotel. Both rooms were clean, well equipped and adequate for what we wanted - somewhere to stay that didn't cost the world and in a convenient location. We found it easy to walk to most place, in fact we never used the Metro, there were lots of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby and a wonderful "buzzy" atmosphere outside the door as the via del Corso becomes a pedestrian mall during the daytime. The daily breakfast on the roof terrace was very good and the staff were always very friendly and helpful. We would recommend this hotel for a mid range accommodation in a terrific spot. We were aware when we booked that rooms in Europe are very small compared to what we are used to but we were pleasantly surprised at our deluxe room.

Room Tip: I would pay a little extra for the deluxe room or request one with at least a window as there are some internal rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You so much for choosing our HOTEL DEL CORSO to spend Your time in Rome.
I am so happy You can enjoyed everything in our hotel like the room,the services and our great terrace where in spring and summer we serve our wonderful breakfast.
Thank You so much also for the compliments for our staff.
I hope to see You soon in our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
THANKS FOR ALL.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

After reading positive reviews, this property was a big disappointment. We are a group of 8, and most of us had difficulties with our accommodations. One room especially , an inside unit with neither a window or air conditioning nearly suffocated two of my friends. Another room, described as non-smoking was small and definitely occupied by a smoker. The rooms are small or below average and appointments out-dated, only positive is breakfast and location. The rooms are completely over-priced for the accommodations we received, I would never recommend this property.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank macignal
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile Hotel del Corso & Class House at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for choosing our HOTEL DEL CORSO to spend Your holidays in Rome.
I am very sory if You had some troubles with Your room but the sizes and the services reflect exactly what You have booked. If You had some problems with the air condition You can call the reception that immediately sent the maintainer to fix the problem.
When a guest have some problem in the room the best way is call the reception give the possibility to us to resolve it.

My best regards