“Best Bed and Breakfast”

Ranked #236 of 3,758 Rome B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Best Bed and Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

These guys were great! The management was well done. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was a truly good experience overall. If I ever go back to Italy I would definitely not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I am writing for my Brother Duane who just came back from Italy. This was a perfect experience. they are the most efficient and caring people ever. I organized everything for my brother with Michele. I took care of the reservations and pick ups for my brother
Talk about perfect. I am so grateful for all this place did for my Brother Duane. My Brother loved the hotel!!! he said they were so kind, we arranged pick up from a cruise ship with them, stay at the very clean hotel and return to the airport. How can I ever thank you for making it a perfect time, Duane is still talking about this place! Thank you from Duane's sister Donna! I wanted others to know what a great job you did for my family!!!!! Clean! and very secure, good location! were my brother's words!!!!!!
Donna Wie

Room Tip: my brother did not notice a pool or fitness but I accidentally hit the fitness! sorry.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Feltham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

From the moment we arrived we were looked after by the very friendly helpful staff giving us very useful information about transport and things to do in Rome. Very clean rooms, very good location, only 10 minutes by bus to the Vatican. Very good value for money. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kris2703
Graz, Austria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a great long weekend in Rome, at least partly due to finding this hotel where the staff were exceptionally helpful and keen to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. They were very flexible about moving beds around to accommodate our needs (3 daughters not quite old enough to have a room of their own) and the girls particularly enjoyed the breakfast croissants! It was easy to get from the hotel to wherever we wanted in Rome via the close-by bus routes and there was always a member of staff to help with any questions. The only thing they couldn't fix for us was the rugby final score but we had such a great time, we didn't even mind that Italy won :o)

Room Tip: all the rooms we saw looked fine - ours had a patio area as well
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
NS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here in Sept 2012, I been meaning to place comments as the severvice from the boys that run this little BB was first class. Valerio, Damiano, Michele, Christiano, and Christian are all friends and great hosts. The rooms where large and very clean and very close to bus routes, and the guys ensured you understand the bus system ( they walked us to bus stop and went over Rome bus systems 101). This BB is close to 2 local bars where sit for coffee or cold refresment . The boys where very good at recomeneding restuarants , and comment on things to do. This first trip to Italy and the stay was exceptional. Rooms are not North American rooms with all the amentities (pools, spas etc) . However the BB certiainly had everything we needed to make our 5 nites wonderful ..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tartu, Estonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Very convenient location, buses take you everywhere you need to go. Helpful staff. Clean rooms with safe, minibar, LCD, AC, good Wifi connection. Breakfast is quite diverse: hot drinks, juice, cheese, salami,ham, sweets etc. Outside you can find supermarket, mcDonalds, pizzeria. I would definitely recommend this place and stay there next time I'm in Rome.

Room Tip: We were in Colosseum room where windows were facing the street. If you are bothered by traffic noise...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

The accommodation it self was great, and the staff was helpful and welcoming. First impressions were not that great. Our flight was delayed, and we arrived 45 mins after the last check in time (20:30). We have informed them about the delay and requested for them to wait for us. First there was nobody at the door. As it is a residential apartment building, with one huge flat turned into a BB, we were sitting there, starved and frustrated - with people passing us by - not the welcome one hopes for. Then one of the owners turned up (there is 5 of them) excused him self for having to go to the store, smiled and let us in. We were charged for them having to wait for us 15€. We were accommodated in the Trevi room - i think that is the only room with a great Rome traffic view. There are ... 7 lanes right under the balcony (it is on the 1 floor), but one gets quite familiar with the Rome traffic "music" whether he likes it or not - so it was not a big problem, actually it was a benefit (read more below). We specifically asked for that room because of the possibility to smoke and got what we asked for. The room was cosy, pleasant, colorful and obviously freshly renovated. Both the room and the bathroom were kept clean everyday furiously, fresh towels and everything. Breakfast servings were small for me, but I'm not a small man. :) You can have 2 pcs of toast and that's it. I've even written down that I kindly ask for more toast, but the kept giving me more butter. :( Nevertheless, the breakfast is delivered to your room - at the time you specified, pretty accurately (not 100% accurately but hey, this is Rome, Italy and). Regarding the sound of traffic, it has it's upsides, definitely. There is a great number of buses right in front of the hotel. Bus 571 and 916 take you to downtown where all of the historic and beautiful landmarks are, bus 31 takes you to the metro station Cipro (on line A).

Room Tip: West and north rooms are quieter, but hey, you're in Rome - it's good for you... ;)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple