- Veery helpful and friendly staff
- Cosy and clean rooms with quiet but strong a/c
- Breakfast in a cafe next door to the hotel, includes tea/coffee, orange/grapefruit juice, a couple of sandwiches/pastries
- Great location, by foot: 1 min to the Cavour subway station, 5-7 mins to the Coloseum/Forum/Palantine, 10 mins to Piazza Venezia, 15 mins to Pantheon, 20 mins to Piazza Navona. We also decided to enjoy the walk to Vatican and it took us ~40 mins to get there
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed & Breakfast “Locanda Colosseo” is located in the historic centre of Rome, in the heart of the district “Colosseo” between Via dei Fori Imperiali and Via Cavour, in a building made in the first years of the 20th century. “Locanda Colosseo” provides six elegant rooms complete of all the comforts of a luxury hotel, and they claim a mix of modern and classic design.The classy lines and the sophisticated charm are its main features, which are well set up in the historic environment of the area where it raises. The closest attention to details, the continuous innovation of the services, the young and dynamic but diligent setting make “Locanda Colosseo” a unique location.“Locanda Colosseo” is connected with Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports, and also with the train station Stazione Termini. From “Locanda Colosseo” is easy to reach, with only 3 stops of subway, great locations like Spagna Square, Trinità dei Monti and Via del Corso, where you can find, over and above the historic wonders, the greatest boutiques of the Italian fashion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Colosseo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.