We stayed at this B and B the end of August for a couple days before a cruise. The room was great with a nice view of the main street, the windows would open all the way like reverse shutters. This was great as when they where open you could stand there and watch what was action on the street below. Room, bathroom and breakfast were great.
It's a short walk from the train station that was just about a 30 min train ride from the airport. It was very easy to find all the attractions just walking down the hill with a small map from the front desk. Most places we would see at the end of the road and not even need the map. The Vatican was just a short metro ride away and the metro was easy to figure out.
We loved this place and found the location was perfect for a couple day visit. If/when we are in Rome again we will be going back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Rome58 Le Real De Luxe Rome has jet-set aspirations, but the main attraction is its great location, minutes from the world famous Coliseum. The accommodation is ideal for tourists, providing a central base with luxury and comfort. It's located just a few steps from the Coliseum, the Roman Imperial Forums, Spanish Steps, public transportation stops and the air-terminal connecting Fiumicino Airport with the Termini main station. In the surroundings of this accommodation you find the St. Maria degli Angeli (church of the Italian State; made by Michelangelo Buonarroti) and St. Maria Maggiore.This accommodation has been mentioned in the Michelin Red Guide for the 3rd consecutive year. Fluorescent Venetian chandeliers, platinum-sheen bathroom tiles, hydro-massage and rain-showers and a corridor that sparkles at night will delight and revive guests after a hard day pounding the streets of the Eternal city. The style in 58 Le Real De Luxe Rome is modern but elegant, with polished walnut bedsteads.Real de Luxe Rome is a stylish accommodation near the Roman Coliseum. Every room has an en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi hydro-massage shower. Rooms have a rain- or hydro-massage shower. The accommodation is equipped with free cable television with international channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your 58 Le Real B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Bed And Breakfast
- 58 Le Real De Luxe Hotel Rome