“Brilliant and great value”
Review of Gelateria Bartocci

Gelateria Bartocci
Ranked #200 of 775 Dessert in Rome
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Edinburgh
“Brilliant and great value”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Visit this place for the beat ice cream in Rome.

Huge portion for ?4 with 3 varieties. Always a queue of locals around too which is reassuring.

Its a little out of town and we were staying nearby, so if you are too - its a must visit.

Bounty and Banana were our favourites!

Glasgow
“Outstanding Ice-Cream”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I have visited this gelateria whilst in Rome and I can't say I was disappointed. The quality if the ice-cream is fantastic, I had a small tub with fruits of the forest and banana, topped with cream and a small cone. Every mouthful was a delight and the flavours were intense. My sister and nephew who live in Rome visit regularly and are never disappointed - my nephew assures me that chocolate and mint are a perfect combo! If you are in the area, drop in and try for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Almaty, Kazakhstan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must try ice-cream shop”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

amazing taste with so many different flavours and close very late. we were sitting and watching football there with ice cream

Visited May 2013
Manila, Philippines
“THE gelateria in Rome”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I cannot recommend any flavours here...all I can say is, everything I tried is outstanding. Plus, you know it ia good because it is not located where tourists flock but it has a real good crowd any time of the day. The servers and owners are very friendly. I discovered this gelateria by accident, as my lodging is booked directly beside it. What a blessing! This is thr best gelateria in Rome, and in my book, one of the best in all of Italy. Must try when in Rome!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Holiday Romance”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Now I'm not sure whether it's that because we are on holidays and enjoying our first trip to Rome, but this Gelateria was amazing.

After finishing a lovely meal nearby, Trip Advisor lead us to this place. I decided to lead away from my usual favourites of stratechella and chocolate, I let the connoisseur guide me on what he recommends. He did not let me down.

For 2 Euro, I selected 3 scoops and after decent servings, I wanted more. I have now added this place to my favourites, and will be looking forward to more enjoyable nights ahead.

• Visited March 2013