Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $71.39
More Info
from $552.66
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2018

My wife and I mistakenly forgot our tour vouchers for the Vatican. By the time we went back to our hotel and returned to St Peter's Square, we were 20 minutes late. After searching high and low for our tour to no avail, we ware almost ready to give up. Then to our surprise Franco called out to us by name! He had been looking for us the entire time! He helped us get in the next group and our tour was resurrected. What terrific service and attention they provided. We highly recommend Sentia Tours and Franco!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018

This morning we were on a tour of the Vatican and the Sistine Chapter. At the end of the tour, three of us became separated from our tour group with Trafalgar Tours. After standing in front of the square for over an hour, Maria stopped to ask if we were lost. An hour later we were still there. We has tried to contact our Trafalgar tour director, but to no avail. Marie, seeing is still there, stopped again and she tried to contact the emergency number that ẃ had been given. When she could not get through she went to find Franco who came over. He managed to get through and upon speaking with our tour director, he suggested we take a taxi back to our hotel.

We are extremely grateful to Maria and Franco who went out of the way to help us out.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

When visiting Rome this is definitely a place you must visit. it is a beautiful church .we had a great experience on our tour with frank and Maria they were very helpful and answered all of our questions !

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a great day with an excellent tour guide to show me around the Vatican. Wait was not long despite high season and barely any waiting. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I was referred to Frank and Mary by my collegue at work. For my parents' anniversary we had a private tour.This visit was my mom's wish. Before going there I personally did not have any expectations .

I was so pleasantly surprised. We went to the Vatican museum and had a private tour of the Sistine Chapel. It was really interesting and informative, especially because of the great guide. He knew what he was talking about and was able to answer all of our questions.
At the end of the day we got more than we expected. It was worth every penny. I can highly recommend Sentia Rome Tours.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017

My Wife and I arrived in Rome with only a couple of tours during our 6 day visit. We met Franco at the Vatican and inquired about doing some Wine Tours in Rome and Florence. Franco was so kind in helping us to set up a Vineyard Tour in Florence with another Guide that was amazing. Franco assisted us and was our guide for a Tour and Wine Tasting in Gandolfo including a Tour of the Papal Summer Residence.....all I can say is... Amazing Tour and Guide. I would highly recommend Franco to anyone who is looking for any quality Tours while in Rome.

Date of experience: July 2017