Tripadvisor
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Sentia Rome Tours
from $68.41
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Marie & Franco are very knowledgeable and passionate of their work.which made the touring experience even better than I imagined. I recommend very strongly their service for all to live this experience.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank mikedalete
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

What a great company, Both are very nice and extremely helpful. From the moment I started speaking to them o realized that they were genuinely trying to help! They offer a great service and if I was planning on seeing everything in Vatican city I would definitely work with this company. They were great to just talk to and overall lovely people. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone traveling in Rome!

1  Thank Fatima K
Reviewed May 26, 2016

We were so pleased to have the assistance of Maria Omar and Franco Falci who went beyond what might be expected to work with us. They were knowledgeable and delightful and we feel fortunate to have found them!

1  Thank carbetts
Reviewed May 22, 2016

We met Franco on the train into Rome from Civitivecchia. He explained his services to my husband. We were in need of a ride to FCO early in the morning on a Sunday morning. We were also located in Piazza della Rotunda (Pantheon) so I was a bit worried that the driver might not find us.

The driver, Manolo, was there, as promised, right on time (4:15 am). Cost was $50 euro to FCO. Was well worth it. Thank you Franco and Manolo, we appreciated the great service. Would not hesitate to recommend, just email Franco on his website.

1  Thank lang2000
Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

A family friend who booked with Sentia Rome Tours last year referred us to them.
To our surprise they are now offering a family tour.
David,an American expat was our guide. He was friendly, informative and patient.
We had a pleasant time with David.
Our group consisted of mix of different nationalities which David was happy to answer everyone's questions. Even the children were happy with his wit and knowledge of the Vatican.

I highly recommend Sentia Rome Tours.

Date of experience: April 2016