All reviews cornelia metro station around the corner double shower via aurelia centre of rome restaurants in the area pastries hotel is located excellent hotel few minutes walk lovely room i highly recommend this hotel sight seeing breakfast was included visiting rome coffee machine reception desk
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Situated a short 4-5 minutes walk from the Cornelia Metro station, one can find this special hotel. With a great price for what you get, you will not be disappointed.

We were very happy, as the hotel met our expectations and more. We had a small double room, which had a nicely sized bathroom, at least when it came to the shower. The beds surprised us, as they were actually quite comfortable to sleep on!

The highlight for us must have been the breakfast, which we enjoyed a lot of every day :) There was the normal eggs, bacon, bread etc, but plenty of fruit, yoghurts, and different types of cereal. The dessert was also very much appreciated..

All in all we are going to recommend this hotel to any of our friends visiting Rome!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gianfranco C, Direttore at Aurelius Art Gallery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2016

Dear Guest,

we never tire to get feedback from those staying in our Hotel Aurelius. For this reason, I thank you for sharing on Tripadvisot memories of your recent stay in Rome.

Know that our daily commitment is able to offer a pleasant stay encourages us to continue.

Thanks so much

Reviewed April 25, 2016

City of dreams and romace. That what Rome is to me. Dreams come all true and happiness.

Just got back from loverly romatic brake with hubband in Rome which was agan suprize from hubband of love.

Went for airport for flight and buy in dewty free. Perfom fro me and afteshaive for hubband both smell delishes. Flight must been so jellus.

Got to Rome and got to Arelus hotel and what mastopeace really is. My eyes were in the land of dreams and wishing. Rome is loverly city but did not want leave hotel room so nice.

Got into hotel and recepton nice and bright and person on recepton nice and smiley happy and stares and lifts so nice and lights so nice and halls so nice and decrated and room so nice so so nice. Did like statue of dog in recpton too remind me of my loverly dog Bubsy at home in kennal.

Room so spashes and ice. Bed so cumftubble and nice. God this dreams of dreams.

Food in hotel tastey chicken and fish for me and hubband. Chicken cook very good and sose so tasty tomartos and bazzul. Had pantnony too was so delishes. Prosco tingald in mouth make so fizzy so freshness.

Explore city of romace and love and Rome so nice but did smell bit smelly. Not hotel folt, smell like roses and honey.

Would reccamand this hotel to any if go Rome italy as so nice and loverly. Really for enjoy. Anyone spend money go Rome go spend money Arrelus hotel of dreams.

Goodbye Rome beautiful place. Goodbye Arrelus beautiful hotel dreams.

Wish to come back if hubband romatic brake again soons.

Room tip: My rrom if they ask
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katja M
Gianfranco C, Direttore at Aurelius Art Gallery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Dear Katja,

let me just say a few words to thank you for your stay in our Hotel Aurelius and to share on Tripadvisor memories so sweet and romantic that Rome was able to create.

Back to Rome soon and it will be a pleasure to welcome you

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

What a great hotel! An oasis of calm, only a very short walk from the metro to take you to the crowds in Rome.

All the staff were so friendly and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble.

We'd read the reviews and on booking asked if we could have room 340 or 342. When we arrived the receptionist explained that we hadn't actually booked that level of room. After hearing all about nearby restaurants we were presented with the key for room 340. A great touch and it was very much appreciated - it was indeed a great room with a lovely roof terrace.

If you want somewhere reasonably-priced, well-located, where you are treated like royalty yet still be within easy distance of all the sights, this is the place to stay.

2  Thank PicnMix_13
Gianfranco C, Direttore at Aurelius Art Gallery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2016

Dear Guest,

thanks for booking at Hotel Aurelius and to share with all members of Tripadvisor the memory of your stay.

As you should know we like to offer an upgrade, when possible. But I remind you that if you want the certainty of having a particular room it is always best to contact the hotel as soon as possible.

Come back to Rome soon and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

We really loved this hotel. It was clean, comfortable and well located, just a few minutes walk from a subway station that was only a few stops from the Vatican. They had a nice buffet breakfast, including some hot foods. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, taking a lot of time to help us find where we wanted to go in Rome. They even helped me figure out my new Italian Sim card, which I purchased at an electronics store right next door. There are several nice restaurants nearby. We think this place has got to be one of the best deals in Rome.

1  Thank DaveIndy

Dear Dave,

I and all the staff we never tire of frequently read on Tripadvisor positive words addressed to our Hotel Aurelius.

For those who like us, in fact, trying to give the maximum every day this is the best reward we can receive from our Guests.

Come back soon to Rome

Reviewed April 14, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for two nights when attending a conference nearby. It was a great choice. My room was big and the bathroom was huge. I had a garden room which was at the back of the hotel through a lovely little courtyard with lots of places to sit (although I didn't have time to). The lounge and interior of the hotel were also very nicely presented. The hotel is full of art and sculptures and very interesting. I also found the staff to be very helpful and very friendly (such a bonus since I'd found many waiters/waitresses and staff in shops/airport in general to be quite rude!). I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again!

One tip: I came out the wrong exit of the metro and got quite lost when I first arrived. You need the V. Aurelia exit which at lower levels is only signposted Piazza Irneiro.

Room tip: I liked being in a garden room out the back.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jenni L

Dear Jenni,

I want to thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor your experience in our Hotel Aurelius.

As I am used to say every day we do our best to ensure a memorable stay. then read your words give me confidence that we are on track.

Thanks so much