Open today: 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent wine and food tasting, very informative, and amazing food!

We did the 8 PM wine and food tasting, which was held in a room in the basement. It was a small... read more

Reviewed today
760laurent
Excellent wine and food tasting. Not a private room so quite loud, but atmospheric!

Went for the 20:00 wine tasting and thoroughly enjoyed it. The sommelier who led it was... read more

Reviewed today
Olivia S

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from $22.43
from $39.25
from $100.93
from $75.30
More Info
All reviews italian wines food tasting pasta private tasting cacio e pepe tiramisu cured meats salumeria wine pairing unique experience trip to rome highlight of our trip sommelier alessandro knowledge salumi highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Super fun evening! Great wines expertly paired with lovely Italian Wines. The presentation was fun and informative. Thanks for the great time!!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

After a slight misunderstanding as to where the wine & cheese tasting evening was being held, my partner and I arrived to an incredibly warm Italian welcome.

Our host was knowledgeable and passionate about wine and the flavours that accompanied them. It was a truly fascinating and delicious journey around Italy. A stand out memory will be the pesto, possibly the best I've ever had, and the Parmigianino was exquisite.

I couldn't recommend this experience highly enough. We had to drag ourselves away "early" as we had plans the next morning. I suspect that the wine would have been flowing long into the night!

10/10!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We had an amazing wine and food tasting at Rimessa Roscioli during our stay in Rome. Lindsay, our sommelier, was an excellent and passionate guide who introduced us to amazing Italian wines. The food was some of the best we had in Italy. The experience was so wonderful we returned the next night for more tiramisu and wine recommendations (with Paola!).

Reviewed September 24, 2018

My parents and I attended one of Rimessa's wine and food pairing's that takes place across a long wooden table in the wine cellar downstairs. This cozy layout allowed us to get to know other diners over a common love for delicious food and wine.

The evening was led by Lindsay and I can't say enough great things about her. She had a great energy and taught each one of us exactly what we were drinking, where it came from, and why it goes well with the food pairing. Her down to earth attitude and clear passion for her profession made the experience both enjoyable and knowledgable for the entire group - no matter your wine knowledge. I especially liked that Lindsay was able to bring all of us together and keep us chatting all night.

The food is from Roscioli (one of the better-known Roman restaurants) and it didn't disappoint. Each plate was delicious with beautiful presentation. All of the wine we tasted was incredible and each pour allowed you to truly taste and enjoy the wine - no cheap pours here!

Having Italian parents (and a father that makes his own wine), this was a fun family alternative to eating and drinking in Rome. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Three years ago we did the wine tasting dinner and have wanted to return ever since.
Well, we returned to Rome and couldn’t miss another evening at the Rimessa. Last time we did a group dinner and it was great. This time we did the Taste the Legends dinner which was amazing. It was just my wife and I hosted by Alessandro. Amazing! The food was delicious and paired perfectly with each wine.
The Rimessa was busy, but we never felt rushed or ignored. Just the opposite. A great experience.
We learned more about Italian wines and olive oil.