Open today: 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
A highlight during my stay in Rome!

I did the wine tasting dinner at the urging of a friend who has been there many times. It did not... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
specialksd_10
San Diego, California
Excellent wine experience

If you’re looking for a place in Rome to learn about the wines of Italy AND have a fun time, then... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Daloons1
Fort Worth, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from $45.42
from $57.91
from $44.28
from $39.74
More Info
All reviews italian wines food tasting pasta private tasting tiramisu cured meats cacio e pepe salumeria wine pairing highlight of our trip great company unique experience trip to rome sommelier alessandro knowledge introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2018

I had done this experience about 4 years ago. (I travel to Rome solo a fair amount and really enjoy things like this) Last time it was really good - this time it was FANTASTIC. Alessandro is truly an amazing guy - charismatic, encyclopedic knowledge of wine plus passionate about retaining a diverse wine and food culture. We all learned so much - everyone I sat with had a terrific time and really got a lot out of it. Thanks Allessandro - enjoyed meeting you and your wonderful wife (got there late and missed the intros) and will put this on my list of "must-do's" in Rome for others!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We had a fantastic time at the 5:30pm wine tasting with Paola! She was so accommodating and had a wide breadth of knowledge on the regions of Italy, grapes, and process of wine making. It was a great learning experience for my husband and I since we did not know much about Italian wines. The food was amazing as well - the cacio e Pepe with truffle was one of my favorite meals in Italy. This wine tasting is a MUST if you will be in Rome. Money well spent!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

This was the best evening of our Italy vacation so far. I highly recommend this wine and food pairing dinner. Our host was passionate and well versed in wines and significantly enriched our experience both for the evening and future wine enjoyment. We are hoping he will come to SoCal and do a wine and food pairing we can share with our friends at home. Truly and outstanding evening!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

A great evening, celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Fantastic well sourced food, and complimentary wines delivered by a knowledgeable and enthusiastic team. A treat for the taste buds and a virtual tour of the farms and vineyards of Italy.

My only observation (not complaint) is the table (upstairs) was a little wide to allow easy conversation across it with other couples especially in the busy and vibrant Italian atmosphere. The cellar room was very cosy and intermate for smaller group (@6) it encouraged conversation to flow with the wine.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A great evening - tastings of 8 wines and a surprise bottle at the end, paired with various cheeses, meats and pastas for a really fun night. Small group of 9 with great information by the sommelier. Definitely worth going to.