“Ideal final night in Rome”
Review of Rimessa Roscioli

Rimessa Roscioli: Try our Cooking Class
Ranked #3 of 582 Nightlife in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BOOK our WINE TASTING DINNER on our website! Culture | Tradition | Wine | Food - An experience for wine lovers to serious collectors, presented by professional sommelier in a relaxed space featuring the best cheeses, meats, and dishes of Roscioli. WINE TASTING DINNER- our most popular option and enjoyed by all levels of wine enthusiasts. TASTE THE LEGENDS- a top-class experience for wine collectors featuring wines like Barolo, Brunello, Burgundy and Bordeaux (classified growths, Grand/1er Cru, Gaia, Sassicaia, etc) TASTING BAR - customized from 3 wines with pairings from 25 euros. Taste as many wines, dine and enjoy COOKING CLASS - part hands on, part demonstration. Learn the secrets to Roscioli's famous dishes like Amatriciana, Carbonara, Cacio e Pepe, meatballs and tiramisu. LAZIO WINE TOUR - visit the countryside for a relaxing day at 2 small producers, starting with a coffee tasting at Roscioli Caffe, dine in the vineyards with a picnic lunch of deli items from Roscioli.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I had an absolutely fabulous time at the Roscioli wine and food tasting. We went for the final night of our belated honeymoon to Italy, and it was the perfect way to end the trip. It turned out to be one of the top experiences of our time in Italy, and certainly the best wine tasting we have ever attended.

Alessandro was a superb host...he made everyone feel at ease with their respective knowledge of wine (or lack thereof). He was spontaneous and extremely engaging. The wine was great, and the food pairings fun, but this wine tasting wouldn't be what it is without Alessandro.

The tasting is long, but once you get there and it starts, you WANT it to run long. The time flies, and Alessandro makes you feel like you're experiencing a one-of-a-kind tasting. I do believe that every tasting he hosts is different...at ours, he brought out unexpected food to accommodate a vegetarian/pescatarian, a particular wine that someone was curious about, and a great beer he'd recently tried, and he let everyone partake. My husband and I would sign up for this wine tasting again in a heartbeat and will recommend it to anyone we know traveling to Rome.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 28 reviews
"cured meats"
in 8 reviews
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
in 9 reviews
in 22 reviews
in 77 reviews
in 211 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2013

A very entertaining evening. Our host was very knowledgable and provided beautiful wine with cheeses and meats to accompany. He also presented a background of the region to assist with the enjoyment. Having a knowledge of wine not required. Finished with pasta and tira misu. Excellent food and wine. Located near the lively Campo di Fiori area. It was well worth the money.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had a wonderful night wine and food tasting with Alessandro and so much fun. It was one of our highlights in Rome and we thought excellent value for money. The wines and food were gorgeous!!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Here is my email to them:

Hello Alessandro -

My clients have just returned from their Italy trip. I sent them to over 5 different winery's, two private wine tastings in Venice plus stops for wine along the way. However, their favorite wine experience was with you. He raved and raved about it, he said he mentioned a wine they heard of and the next thing they know, the owner was called in to meet them. The only wine they bought on this wine trip was two cases with you.

Thank you so much for giving my clients such a great experience. I will now refer all my wine drinkers to you, and look forward to it.

(NOTE my clients had a infant and 3 year old along with their parents too: 4 adults and 2 kids)