Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,447 results
All reviews santa maria maggiore home away from home around the corner close to termini station visit to rome the location is perfect luigi trattoria roma
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Although this hotel is kind of old, it is really comfortable and clean. Besides the service is really good. Considering the lowest price and perfect location (5mins walking to Rome Termin), I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank Qi Z
Reviewed October 8, 2017

A great place to stay with a helpful and friendly staff along with reasonable pricing. Hotel Giuliana is located a short walk away from the Termini station, Rome's transportation hub. It is a small family owned hotel with a staff that takes pride in what they do.
Tony

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank tonyzap2017
HotelGiuliana, Owner at Hotel Giuliana, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Tony
Thank you so much for your Super Review and your continued support.
It was wonderful to have you and your wife stay with us again and all of us
would love to see you both yet again!
Wishing you every happiness.
Take care.
Arriverderci (till we meet again)
Warmest Regards
Jean, Marianna, Antonio and Staff.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Don't be put off my the musty entrance hall and the ancient lift. Once in the first floor hotel it's a welcoming city centre hotel. The rooms are not large and the decor is tired but it was spotlessly clean. Breakfast is basic but more than enough so start the day. The staff were friendly and helpful. The wifi worked fine in the rooms. It's very well located and great for a couple of days. Couldn't have expected more for the price.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
9  Thank MandP39
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend the Hotel Giuliana in Rome. Not only for the location, 5-7min walk from Termini station and tourist attractions, but also for the hotel itself and its super friendly staff. The room was perfectly neat and tidy and the breakfast was very well served with white and brown bread, toasts, croissants, yogurts, fruits, jam, butter, cheese spread, 3 types of cereals, tea, coffee and orange juice. I would like to say a massive thanks to Antonio, Marianna and Marilyn, they made our stay even better!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
14  Thank camillalameiras
HotelGiuliana, Owner at Hotel Giuliana, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Camilla

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We all were so happy to have you and your Mother Odiceia stay with us and will never forget you both! We all will be delighted to see you again!
Marianna Antonio and Marilyn have asked me to send you their best wishes.
We all wish you every happiness and thank you for your kind custom.
Arriverderci (till we meet again)!
Warmest Regards
Jean Marianna Antonio and Staff.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at Hotel Giuliana with my wife and it has been truly fantastic! 10/10 the service is second to none, very welcoming & kind! We stayed for two nights and were very happy with our morning breakfast provided by the hotel and of course the amazing coffee :-).

The location is right in the centre of Rome so me & my wife haven't used any public transport just walking.

I have stayed in many 4* hotels in Rome and hotel Guiliana beats the service & value of any I have been too!

If you want a beautiful family run hotel in a prime location hotel Giuliana is the place to stay! :-D

Thank you for making our stay a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
11  Thank tateirons
HotelGiuliana, Owner at Hotel Giuliana, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Tate and Nadine

Thank you so much for your Super Review and kind custom. So sorry I was unable to respond earlier as I was on holiday in Ibiza.

It was wonderful to have such a lovely couple stay with us and you have left very warm memories.

All of us will be so delighted to see you again and what's more, God willing with your
little baby you are expecting in late October! Sincerely hoping all will go well for Nadine.
Arriverderci (till we meet again)!
Warmest Regards
Jean, Luigi, Marianna, Antonio and Staff.