“Lovely boutique hotel in great location”

Piazza di Spagna Prestige
Ranked #203 of 3,711 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great clean, comfortable rooms with a boutique feel. Lovely location on a busy street just off Spanish steps. Rooms are very quiet at night and have air con for summer months.

Bathrooms lovely and modern with shampoo and body wash provided and hairdryer.

Croissants every morning was great. Free coffee and machine and kettle in room was a real bonus.

Great location would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Piazza di Spagna Prestige

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place is in a tough to find spot. Luckily, Giovanna contacted me by email before our arrival and offered to send a car to the airport to pick us up. The rooms were clean and the bathrooms are new. They have a 2 bedroom suite that was perfect for us. One room has a double bed and the other has 2 singles. You can make coffee in the room and in the morning, there's a basket of croissants outside your door. Great value for the money in a fantastic location steps from Piazza di Spagna. There is no concierge early in the morning or in the evening so you let yourself in with a key. Giovanna provided us with a map and some suggestions on where to visit. She was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Miranda C
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Prior to staying at this hotel/relais, I spent my first ever night in Rome at the Hilton which was walking distance from the airport in Rome. The Hilton was old and the bathroom was dirty but the breakfast buffet was fantastic. After this experience, I didn't have high expectations of our next stop, which was Piazza Spagna di Prestige. While dragging our luggages in the tiled walk of Via della Croce, we finally found ourselves at the doorstep of the place.

We were welcomed by the owner Giovanna, who was very cheerful, friendly and helpful in terms of giving directions and sharing with us what is not to miss-out in Rome. The room was beautiful more than enough for 2 adults and 1 kid. It was nicely decorated, clean, neat and most importantly goes with free Wifi! Every morning we were greeted with delicious croissants and a cookie matched with a hot drink of our choice through the coffemaker conveniently placed inside our room. On our first day, Giovanna patiently helped us with itinerary and recommended restaurants which were close to the hotel. The hotel was conveniently located very close to the Spanish steps, and is walking distance to the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, Piazza del Popolo and even the Colloseum :)

Our stay in this hotel made my first European tour unforgettable and is one of the reasons why I would love to come back to Rome!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank iam_ladyfiresnake
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We spent a week at the Piazza di Spagna Prestige. The rooms are spotless and amazingly quiet. The hotel is right in the center of Rome, within walking distance of the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, and even the Vatican is not that far. Giovanna arranged for a driver to pick up my parents in the terminal at the airport for the same price as a taxi. She also made us a list of really good and inexpensive restaurants around the city. There is a coffeemaker and small safe in each room, plus plenty of closet space. A small basket of fresh pastries is placed on your doorknob each morning. We were extremely pleased with our choice and recommend the Piazza di Spagna Prestige very highly for your vacation!

Room Tip: The interior rooms on the courtyard are super quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KarenFrate
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the Piazza di Spagna Prestige for nine nights and it was really a fantastic choice. The room, which could easily accommodate three people, was large - even by American standards - with a high ceiling, comfortable and well equipped, with a private balcony facing Via della Croce. Location was just perfect, with lots of restaurants, grocery stores and shops nearby and within walking distance from most Rome attractions, such as Piazza di Spagna, Via Condotti (two blocks away), Galleria Borghese, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza Navona, and even the Capitoline Hill and the Colosseum a bit further. Before arriving I was a little concerned about noise, since Via della Croce is a busy pedestrian street, but fortunately the room had soundproof windows and good air conditioning. The free wi-fi connection was fast and there were many power outlets in the room - perfect for charging multiple devices. Although the breakfast delivered at the door every morning was too simple, there was a Lavazza espresso machine in the room which made very good coffee. Finally, the staff (specially Giovanna and Alice) was always kind and helpful. I will certainly stay at this hotel when I come back to Rome.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank spbrtraveler
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Having booked iRooms Rome, I was surprised and disappointed to be told that there was a problem with my room and they had booked me into the very closeby hotel - Relais Piazza di Spagna Prestige - A slightly strange name I thought.

Not knowing what to expect, I was walked the 100 yards or so to a non descript door which opened into a hall with a lift and stairs - a bit like a regular apartment building.

The'hotel' was on the first floor and I was greeted by a charming lady who showed me to a most comfortable and well furnished room. (Room 3 'Suite Trevi'). It had all I required including a Lavazza coffee machine and was very clean. There was also complimentary water in the fridge.

After a very comfortable nights sleep, there was a basket on my door the following morning with a croisant and pastry.

I believe there are 5 rooms in total and if you are looking for somewhere to stay close to the Spanish steps, Via Condotti etc... then I would thoroughly recommend this lovely little hotel (though I think 'Guesthouse' may be a better description.

I would definately book again & thoroughly enjoyed my stay despite it being unplanned

Room Tip: I though Room 3 (Suite Trevi) was very nice (en suite shower rather than bath)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AH40
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed here with my mum in for 4 nights in May and it was absolutely perfect. The rooms are beautifully designed and spotlessly clean -the bathrooms look as if they've never been used, the breakfast crossaints and cakes in the morning were delicious, the location is AMAZING. I can't think of a bad thing to say about this place. Also a special mention to the host, Giovanna- she was so lovely and helpful. Thanks for a great say!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family