“Great Roman Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Portuense
Reviewed April 14, 2018

This was one of my favorite restaurants when I lived in Rome. I tried several dishes during my many visits there and despite being very different, everything was absolutely delicious! In addition to having great food, the prices were a great value. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (952)

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this restaurant this week and we were not disappointed.
There were 2 musicians playing the whole time which was very pleasant.
The house wine is very nice and good value (€5 a bottle) and the food was delicious at great prices.
Would definitely go again if we came back

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank G3434UUjamesc
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely evening here.

3 pizzas and one filet steak. All were fantastic. The pizzas here are particularly good. I don't know how they get the base so thin.

If you're in the area, it's worth earning here.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank A9228XUstephenp
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Sunday I got this restaurant with my family I found the best food ( beef stack and pizza)
And the service is fantastic from graziano he make fantastic service . Thanks Almacri I will come back

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 11, 2017

We visited Almarci on 10/3 on trip advisor recommendations, the food was excellent and the service came with a smile despite the resturant being nearly full. We arrived without a reservation but the staff found us a table and were in no rush for us to finish. We really enjoyed the food which was served in generous portions and I was surprised with the bill which was very reasonable for what we had. My only disappointment was no gin at the bar.

Date of visit: March 2017