“Wonderful food, atmosphere and prices”
Review of Almacri

Almacri
Ranked #1,453 of 13,754 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited this restaurant this week and we were not disappointed.
There were 2 musicians playing the whole time which was very pleasant.
The house wine is very nice and good value (€5 a bottle) and the food was delicious at great prices.
Would definitely go again if we came back

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely evening here.

3 pizzas and one filet steak. All were fantastic. The pizzas here are particularly good. I don't know how they get the base so thin.

If you're in the area, it's worth earning here.

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Sunday I got this restaurant with my family I found the best food ( beef stack and pizza)
And the service is fantastic from graziano he make fantastic service . Thanks Almacri I will come back

Reviewed March 11, 2017

We visited Almarci on 10/3 on trip advisor recommendations, the food was excellent and the service came with a smile despite the resturant being nearly full. We arrived without a reservation but the staff found us a table and were in no rush for us to finish. We really enjoyed the food which was served in generous portions and I was surprised with the bill which was very reasonable for what we had. My only disappointment was no gin at the bar.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is lovely and was always full with locals. We got to try traditional food which was fresh, so tasty and very good value for money. The staff are also extremely friendly and helpful with questions about the menu. Definitely worth a visit!