“Great local restaurant ”
Review of Almacri

Almacri
Ranked #1,456 of 13,725 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely evening here.

3 pizzas and one filet steak. All were fantastic. The pizzas here are particularly good. I don't know how they get the base so thin.

If you're in the area, it's worth earning here.

Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

Sunday I got this restaurant with my family I found the best food ( beef stack and pizza)
And the service is fantastic from graziano he make fantastic service . Thanks Almacri I will come back

Reviewed March 11, 2017

We visited Almarci on 10/3 on trip advisor recommendations, the food was excellent and the service came with a smile despite the resturant being nearly full. We arrived without a reservation but the staff found us a table and were in no rush for us to finish. We really enjoyed the food which was served in generous portions and I was surprised with the bill which was very reasonable for what we had. My only disappointment was no gin at the bar.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is lovely and was always full with locals. We got to try traditional food which was fresh, so tasty and very good value for money. The staff are also extremely friendly and helpful with questions about the menu. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed November 28, 2016

This is a great restaurant and offers extremely good value for money. We arrived early in the evening and hadn't booked a table. Within an hour of the restaurant opening it was packed out with couples, families and friends with a great atmosphere. We had two courses with wine, the total bill was less than 40 euros and the spaghetti cacio e pepe was fantastic! The staff were spot on, overall a great experience.